Alex_Anime (scamming)

Started by Andras, January 30, 2014, 14:17

Andras

Player reported:
Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: 30 Jan 2014

Proof:
So. This guy told me he will give me 30mil if I sell my base (Dartmoor's base). This was a nice offert so I just accept it. I sold the base but he not gived me the money. After this he told me there is a new rule sayin "administrators are no longer responsible for your loans or any money you give/loan out". But he forget something: "However, this rule will take effect on 1st February 2014". So I think in this case I am the winner.
Here are the proofs:

Alex: O vinzi si iti dau bani - Sell it and I will give you the money

Nami:Il vand si imi dai 30mil? - I will sell it and you will give me 30 mil?
Alex: Da - Yes

Nami: Deci sigur? - so sure?
Alex: Da - Yes

GeneralLee

Nami translated well!
-Confirmed-

Alex1997

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,11.0.html
ENG:
Mick regularly updated on 29/01/2014 and today Sandman said that the rules will come into force on 02.01.2014. This specification must be done from the beginning. Secondly, if the basis was for sale, why not buy it as long as I have money!? This individual went on facebook and started threatening me that taking money that is friends with Ethan. I'm not a wine that he sold basis. I was referring to 30 million in reality but did not specify which 30 million (may be 30 million dogs, fists, etc.).

RO:
Mick a actualizat regulile pe data de 29.1.2014 iar astazi Sandman a spus ca regulile vor intra in vigoare pe data de 01.2.2014 . Aceasta specificare trebuia facuta de la inceput . In al doilea rand daca baza era pusa la vanzare de ce sa nu o cumpar atata timp cat am bani ?!? Acest individ a intrat pe facebook si a inceput sa ma ameninte ca iau ban ca este prieten cu Ethan . Eu nu sunt de vin ca el a vandut baza . Eu ma refeream la 30 de milioane in realitate dar nu am specificat 30 de milioane de ce ( poate sa fie 30 milioane , caini , pumni etc ) .

Andras

First of all he know that we are talking about ingame money, y he should be scared to give me the money first if we are not talking about ingame money(second picture he said:"Sell the base first and I will give u the money/"ca mie frica"-becase I don't trust you). And I don't told him I am friend with Ethan. And there was no threatening, I just told him to give me the money or I will report.

Ethan

I honestly think this would be a situation in which it qualifies as scamming, but I really dont know what to do here..

GeneralLee

His english is not good. He used Google translate!

For admins:
"
Mick updated rules on 29.1.2014,and today Sandman told that rules will take effect on 1st february 2014. This should be said in the begging . In the second point if the base was for sale why I should not buy it if i had the money?? This guy entered on facebook and started to thread me that I'm gonna be banned and he is friend with Ethan. I'm not guilty because he sold his base. I was thinking at 30 millions in reality I havn't said what kind of 30 millions. (May be 30 millions dogs ,fists etc. )"

For Alex:
English:
Not mick updated this rule,Sandman did and he said that this rule will take effect on 1st of February yesterday.

Ro:
Nu Mick a actualizat această regulă,Sandman a făcuto si a specificat de la început că regula va lua efect doar in data de 1 Februarie 2014.

TheSandman

Ok just so you know Alex_Anime, the rule about loaning money does not apply in this situation, nobody loaned any money, nor did they borrow any.
You tricked him into selling his base, and not paying him, which is scamming.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

well only reasonable thing to do is ask if Nami wants the base back if he does for Dartmoor, it will be given, if not, you will get a refund for base price..
which one do you want Nami? Forum PM Sandman and Ethan at the same time with your answer.

Alex_Anime has been banned for 30 days for scamming/blackmailing

GeneralLee

Quote from: TheSandman on January 30, 2014, 15:08
Ok just so you know Alex_Anime, the rule about loaning money does not apply in this situation, nobody loaned any money, nor did they borrow any.
You tricked him into selling his base, and not paying him, which is scamming.

"Ok , ca să ştii şi tu Alex_Anime, regula se referă la banii împrumutaţi nu se aplică in astfel de situaţii,nimeni nu a împrumutat nici un ban.
Tu l-ai inşelat să-şi vândă baza,şi nu l-ai platit,asta înseamnă SCAMMING"

Andras

Ethan! I want my base back to Dartmoor :) Thank you guys and sorry for everything.

Ethan

base is given back to Dartmoor

Alex1997

If you wish returned will be the base to get my money back