Flooding system improvements

Started by Polaco, January 26, 2014, 18:48

Polaco

Sometimes aren't there, on server, Mods/Admins on, you get muted and need to relog to be unmuted. Or sometimes admins are busy and need always unmute someone. That's a system problem, which happens basically like this:
I want type "a car", but for some reason, I just typed "a":
Derp: a
So, I'll type the full sentence, and get muted:
--was meant to be > Derp: a car--
but the anti-flooding system mutes you automatically
"Derp has been muted for flooding attempt"
So, when is there any Staff, he will unmute you, but when isn't there any staff? You will need to relog.

The first suggestion, to solve this problem is:

When I will be muted for anti-flood system, the system just hide the lines which I write, and I won't be muted, ex:
This like the system will hide> Derp: a car
So you will need to type something different like "ffs" to continue typing again, ex:
--Hide line--Derp: a car
Derp: ffs
Derp: a car
The system will hide your repeated lines till you type something different. You will never will be muted for "flooding attempt". That will be awesome for those who join in server to advertise another server, they never will can do it  :happycmas:

The second suggestion, I was about to post here but someone posted before me, and that's a better explanation to his suggestion:

"Derp was muted for flooding attempt" - That's what you will see when muted
"Derp was muted for flooding attempt for 1 min" - That's what players will see when you get muted
The system will work like this:
First time = 1min
Second time = 2.5mins (2 mins and 30 seconds)
Third time = 5mins
Fourth time = You won't be unmuted except if any admin do it or you relog - if you relog, it will be in a special log, to admins know the shit which are you doing (For hackers, etc, who join to advertise something).

Third suggestion:

When the system think you're trying to flood something, system warns you one time, but sometimes you don't see or think you can type again, then you type and get muted, so, the system could warn you 3 times, before really mute you.

Tell me what do you think about and which of 3 suggestions do you like more  :)
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Wizzer

Didn't you quit CT? -.-

Btw, great idea :like:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Rubber

Quote from: Fly Cry on January 26, 2014, 18:59
Didn't you quit CT? -.-

Btw, great idea :like:

Exactly what I thought...I am confused. But the flooding system does need a major update. It is so annoying sometimes. It gives false flood warnings all the time.

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

GeneralLee

Quote from: Rubber on January 26, 2014, 19:00

Exactly what I thought...I am confused. But the flooding system does need a major update. It is so annoying sometimes. It gives false flood warnings all the time.

Exact that i'm thinking too!

Polaco

I left, just using my last free time for this suggestion, because I won't play anymore, that doesn't means I can't use forum
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Dobby

Quote from: Rubber on January 26, 2014, 19:00

Wait 3 seconds, type again.

-1. It works fine as it is.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

those warnings, the message about how youll be banned, those are telling you youre sending chat too fast and to slow down most likely