Dr.Doofenshmirtz (scamming)

Started by SkullCandy, January 23, 2014, 22:54

SkullCandy

Player reported:
Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: 23/01/2014

Proof:
Ese Player me digo que si le donaba 300k al su club el me hacia lider a ami y digo que jamas me lo quitaria y dona mas de 300k pero hoy entre a el server y tenia un mensaje de que el me habia cambiado a staff y que le diera 200k mas para que me hiciera lider de nuevo y yo no tengo suficinte dinero por eso diganle vendo los carros que compre del club y el me regrese lo que yo e donado asi nadien sale perdiendo o sino que me regrese el lider porfavro alguien tradusca esto .

Polaco

Ok, translation as I can understand (Sorry if something is wrong).

ENG: This player said if I donate 300k for his club, I'll be promoted to 'Leader' and I was. And never will be demoted and if I need to donate more than 300k. Now I've joined at server and he changed my rank from 'Leader' to 'Staff'. He said I need to give him more 200k to be 'Leader' again. I don't have enough money to donate again to be 'Leader' again.  So, I say, sell my cars bought for club, and give me back the money, then nobody will lose out, or promote me to 'Leader' again. "porfavro alguien tradusca esto" = Please someone translate it.

I hope this translation can help you, Matt could confirm that if it's really right cause my spanish is not so good.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Alex1997

El a donat 300k i-am dat leader si-a cumparat masini de peste 600k nu a platit nici parcarea si i-am scos leader-ul pana cand o sa isi achite datoriile la club . Cand o sa aiba toate datoriile platite o sa ii dau din nou coleader. Uitati-va si voi sa vedeti cate masini si-a luat si in ce valoare. Asa a facut si in clubul The Deliverers si a fraudat fondurile .  El  vrea leader doar sa cumpere masini pe mani nemunciti de el adica pe fondurile clubului.

He donated 300k I gave leader and bought cars over 600k did not pay any parking lot and I pulled leader until a club to pay its debts. When I have all debts paid her to give it back coleader. Look and see how many cars and I took and in what amount. So did The Deliverers club funds and fraud. He wants to buy cars only leader Mani uncultivated it mean the club funds.

GeneralLee

He demoted Jesus_Aldape because i've told him to do that.This guy tried to spend all my club funds when i've promoted him to leader and i've warned Doofenshmirtz to demote him as soon as he can from his club too before it's too late.

And after 20-30mins we have joined to /cb 21 all 3(Me,Jesus_Aldape and Dr.Doofenshmirtz).Doofenshmirtz told me to translate for him and i've translated all.
He said:

"Jesus_Aldape you have bought cars from club funds for more that you have donated.Now I will have to demote you,if you will donate and cover that hole in club funds you will be promoted again."

SkullCandy

SkullCandy

polaco por favor si puedes traducir esto
yo ya e vendido todo lo que tenia de su club para que el me regrese el dinero

Tyler

You need proof of him saying that or this report is invalid.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

GeneralLee

Quote from: JesusAldape on January 24, 2014, 17:04
polaco por favor si puedes traducir esto
yo ya e vendido todo lo que tenia de su club para que el me regrese el dinero

"I've already sold everything I had shared to his club.Now he have to return my money"

I know some Spanish.

Ethan

everyone really needs to consider your friends and who you want to promote better, these situations are getting ridiculous.

Quote from: Agresiv on January 24, 2014, 15:38And after 20-30mins we have joined to /cb 21 all 3(Me,Jesus_Aldape and Dr.Doofenshmirtz).Doofenshmirtz told me to translate for him and i've translated all.
He said:
"Jesus_Aldape you have bought cars from club funds for more that you have donated.Now I will have to demote you,if you will donate and cover that hole in club funds you will be promoted again."
unless you have Jesus_Aldape's reply saying he will donate that money back, we cant do anything, why, because this is all club matters, Admins dont like to get involved in club disputes

GeneralLee

Quote from: Ethan on January 24, 2014, 19:33

Quote from: Agresiv on January 24, 2014, 15:38And after 20-30mins we have joined to /cb 21 all 3(Me,Jesus_Aldape and Dr.Doofenshmirtz).Doofenshmirtz told me to translate for him and i've translated all.
He said:
unless you have Jesus_Aldape's reply saying he will donate that money back, we cant do anything, why, because this is all club matters, Admins dont like to get involved in club disputes

That's what Doofenshmirtz said.I've just translated what he said to Jesus_Aldape.
I won't post my problems here :))

Ethan

so money was donated back to the club?

GeneralLee

Quote from: Ethan on January 24, 2014, 21:27
so money was donated back to the club?

No Ethan..Money wasn't donated back.But that's not the point.

On Topic:

Let's be clear..

• Jesus_Aldape spent club funds from Milestone Hauling Co -Founded by DeHavilland(I've maked a complain about that club)

• But in this topic the subject is is Bota Logistics - Founded by Dr.Doofenshmirtz.
Jesus_Aldape reported Doofenshmirtz for scamming because Jesus_Aldape said that Doof promoted him to leader if he donate 300k and Doof will never demote him (No proof about that).But Doof demoted Jesus_Aldape from Leader Position because Jesus_Aldape bought cars from Bota Logistics club fund for more that he donated.(Over 300,000$)

I know all this because i've translated the all discussion between Jesus_Aldape and Dr.Doofenshmirtz.(Jesus_Aldape don't speak Romanian and Doofenshmirtz don't speak English)

I hope that i'm clear now.

Ethan

club logs here
11:49:23   Jesus_Aldape donated $300,000
11:49:17   Dr.Doofenshmirtz promoted Jesus_Aldape to leader
11:45:05   Dr.Doofenshmirtz made Jesus_Aldape staff member
11:34:35   Dr.Doofenshmirtz promoted Jesus_Aldape to leader
12:34:14   Jesus_Aldape bought Securicar for $250,000
12:21:12   Jesus_Aldape donated $10,000
12:16:57   Jesus_Aldape bought Petrol tanker for $90,000
11:51:09   Jesus_Aldape bought Artic trailer 1 for $95,000
12:11:17   Jesus_Aldape bought Coach for $260,000
12:08:58   Jesus_Aldape donated $50,000

total donations and purchases, in reality of it all, ask for Jesus to donate more to cover what he bought over the amount and all would be ok
Jesus_Aldape donated $50,000
Jesus_Aldape donated $300,000
Jesus_Aldape donated $10,000

Jesus_Aldape bought Petrol tanker for $90,000
Jesus_Aldape bought Artic trailer 1 for $95,000
Jesus_Aldape bought Coach for $260,000
Jesus_Aldape bought Securicar for $250,000

thank you Agresiv for clearing that up.. but unless there is a club rule which states you can only buy club cars for the amount in which you donate, nothing I can do still. and again, its always a risk to promote someone to leader when you dont know their true intentions