News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Google problem

Started by Wizzer, January 23, 2014, 18:07

Wizzer

Hi,
Today I got a weird problem with my google, whenever I try to open it, I'll get this error:
On Google Chrome:
Cannot connect to the real www.google.ee

Something is currently interfering with your secure connection to www.google.ee.

Try to reload this page in a few minutes or after switching to a new network. If you have recently connected to a new Wi-Fi network, finish logging in before reloading.

If you were to visit www.google.ee right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real www.google.ee.

On Firefox:
his Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.google.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

I have this problem all day now, I tried router restart, PC restart, new browser, checked SSL settings to see if its see if its disabled and still the same problem.
This is what I get from Chrome:

This is from the Firefox:

www.google.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate will not be valid until 15.01.2014 16:53. The current time is 31.12.2013 22:32. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

I made a topic because of this:
Quote from: ReyXSONCould be someone trying to steal ur information
Never had this problem before..I'll give a cookie if anyone can solve this
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Joshy

The date and time on your system is wrong, and SSL needs correct time/date to work.

It's currently 23/01/2014 18:31 in the UK, see forum header for forum time.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Wizzer

Quote from: Joshy on January 23, 2014, 18:30
The date and time on your system is wrong, and SSL needs correct time/date to work.

It's currently 23/01/2014 18:31 in the UK, see forum header for forum time.
Fixed the date and time, restarted my PC and still the same problem :-\
Gonna try Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

Joshy

Press Windows key + R > enter "%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" > OK > open with Notepad > is there anything in there with "google.ee" in it?

Also, search for "network and sharing center" in start menu > "change adapter settings" > right-click your network adapter and click Properties > select "Internet Protocol Version 4" > click Properties > are there any numbers in the bottom 2 rows marked "DNS server addresses, primary & secondary"?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Wizzer

Quote from: Joshy on January 23, 2014, 18:42
Press Windows key + R > enter "%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" > OK > open with Notepad > is there anything in there with "google.ee" in it?

Also, search for "network and sharing center" in start menu > "change adapter settings" > right-click your network adapter and click Properties > select "Internet Protocol Version 4" > click Properties > are there any numbers in the bottom 2 rows marked "DNS server addresses, primary & secondary"?
Thanks for the help, came out its 2014 not 2013 :))
Now its fixed, enjoy you're cookie :like:

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]