News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Scamming is scamming

Started by GeneralLee, January 17, 2014, 21:08

GeneralLee

I want to know what difference is between "/givemoney scamming" and me promoting a player to leader staff and he spent my club funds...  TheSandman told me that I promote on my own risk.. And if I give money to some other player I get refunded if I was scammed???

Put the problem like that..

I give 5.000.000$ to another player to buy a new big house and he is giving my money back in maybe 2 months..if not he is gonna be banned and I get refunded. But that is not fair for players who had worked a lot to make that ammount of money to buy that house..

But if someone is scamming me to promote him to leader and he is screwing with my club funds is just my problem?? This doesn't affecting others.

Let's choose what is fair and what not.

Ethan

scamming is I say Ill give you money as a loan to Agresiv, you tell me you will pay it back in exactly two weeks, its been three, you just scammed me out of my money.

scamming is not I give money to Agresiv and in the note says "Give back in 2 weeks," you say nothing since its come up in conversation that you need money (example) and then I report you because you never gave it back. well I have no case since I gave you money when I saw that conversation in the chat.

in terms of clubs, if you promote  someone to the position for them to be able to spend club money, thats the risk that the person who promoted them took, thinking that they had good intentions and come to find out they didnt. well they got scammed out that club money because the leader promoted them with best of intentions (owner/other leaders knowing it or not) that that person took, come to find out that person jus joined to waste the money, in that case we can do something about the person, maybe, not the club funds itself

GeneralLee

I have promoted Jesus Aldape,he told me that he is gonna invite more players to club,he will host events,he will donate and as soon as I've quited the server he started to spend club funds..But the club system didn't let him to stole any money..but from 1.650.000 almost 1.7kk , we have only 1.075.000$ because he bought and sold some vehicles..

Are we gonna be refunded??

Ethan

probably not since everyone runs the risk of something like that happening when they promote people.. if you want to promote, make them staff, see what they do, how many more people join and make a club contract with them

GeneralLee

club contract? what means that?

they can be good as staff but as soon as you promote them to leader .....

anyway let it go.. Just think what Konali do in this kind of situation.. :D

Ethan

club contract (if staff and above)
I, __________ (Owner), of ___________(club) promote____________(player) to _____________(position) with the understanding that they will continue to help out amongst the club, abide by the club rules set forth herein, and if would be promoted higher (leader), hereby agree that __________ (player) may not use any club money without authorization or total agreement with other leaders/owner. failure to abide by this will deem necessary for termination (kick or ban from club) and will not be allowed back in _________ (club)

member agrees to it , you take a picture of their reply noting that you now have proof, and if person is promoted, and abuses the club system (promoted, buys vehicles then quits) then that player looses right to be a member

doesnt even have to be that complex

GeneralLee

Didn't heard about a club contract..complex or not..

But when i promoted him..I have told him that if he abuse his position or if i notice that he is inactive,i will bann him from the club.And he agreed that,I don't have any picture of that. But this is kind of contract..

I'm not that stupid to promote someone without setting him some rules,but he broke these rules.

TheSandman

When you promote someone to leader/w.e, its your responosibilty for the club, the admins have no say in it.
Its your responsibility to set guidelines, and trust to pick the right people for your club leadership.
Locked as we cant do anything further.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)