Player reported:
Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: 2 days ago

Proof:

Ethan

sent an admin message to him

Alex1997

Alex1997

Nu vrea sa mai imi inapoieze banii , spune ca nu imi datoreaza niciun ban dar eu am postat dovezile care il incrimineaza . Va rog faceti ceva . Cand i-am spus sa imi returneze banii a inceput sa ma injure.

I does not want to return the money says he owes me any money but I posted evidence that incriminates him. Please do something. When I told him to return the money I started cursing me.

The_Doctor

i dont owe u shit u gave me the money on ur own i did not ask u for it and i responded to you 2 days because u asked me how long am i doing limo missions. "I does not want to return the money says he owes me any money but I posted evidence that incriminates him. Please do something. When I told him to return the money I started cursing me."
I did not curse you i just typed HAHAHAH and it actually means u started to curse ur self. LOL

Ethan

Quote from: Sinured on January 17, 2014, 19:31
and i responded to you 2 days because u asked me how long am i doing limo missions.
do you have chatlog that proves that, otherwise it would be a scam, and then you would have to pay him back

The_Doctor

im not paying shit to that dude he transfered me the money on his own and so i asked around a litlle if i got the money as the gift i do not need to give the money back i did not ask for that money i dont need it now also but im not forced to give it back so i wont give it back i can tansfer it now but i wont cause he came on today and started treating me il report you if u dont send it back and also ethan i got no pictures cause im not some fanatic that takes pictures of everything . the point of this was that i aint paying the money back because he gave it to me for no reason.
Quote from: Girl on January 17, 2014, 19:27
You need proof of the player saying that they will give back the money. You give it at your own risk.
Ethan i dont have chatlog or pictures cause im no fanatics who saves all. The point of this is that he gave me the money as gift and today came online and started treathing me with report he said back my money or report. LOL and now i should be scared cause of some idiot who gave me the money on his own.

Ethan

well by his pictures, he say he loans the money and for you t give back in 2 weeks and you reply 2 days, he gives you the money, and then nothing back.. now I cant force you to give him the money, and even if he just randomly gave you 2 million for being a good guy, you think you have a morale obligation to give something back? settlement perhaps?

Alex1997

I said to be a good man to help him but I see that he is a nice man so tell her to give me my money back since and I need money and I worked hard for this money. Thanks!

Eu am spus sa fiu un om bun si sa il ajut dar vad ca el nu este un om de treaba asa ca spunetii sa imi dea banii inapoi deoarece si eu am nevoie de bani si ca am muncit din greu pentru acesti bani .Multumesc!

The_Doctor

im not gonna pay you shit and u made a mistake now suffer for it. YOU ARE NOT GETTING AN SINGLE $ FROM THAT MONEY YOU SHOULD CAME ON SERVER AND SAY LOOK BRO I MADE A MISTAKE AND TRASFERED MONEY TO WRONG ID OR SOMETHING I WOULD PAY U ALL OF IT BUT NO U CAME TO SERVER AND STARTED TRATHING ME IL REPORT YOU,GONNA BE BANNED
AND THAT SHIT NOW DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT U LOST 2 MILL$

Alex1997

Ethan please resolved the problem

TheSandman

Server is online. Now is your chance to give the money back without punishment Stranger.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

The_Doctor

TheSandman read all the things i wrote i aint paying shit.

The_Doctor

its hes problem that he made a mistake now he should ask me nice not treathing me with /report just because he did not ask hes not going to get it. NOT AN SINGLE $

Alex1997

give a period to give me money if I do not give money in that period were banned

dati un termen in care sa-mi dea banii daca nu imi da banii in acel termen interzis pe server