(INFO EDITED!)379 Peterbilt heavy hauler TRI rear axle + Lowboy TRI axle!

Started by RaceRX, January 16, 2014, 09:48

RaceRX

one of the most unique mods Ive ever converted / edited. This mod is for sale to the player base. But will NOT be released as a public free item.

[hide=Info for purchasers] Hello! Thanks for you for possible future purchase!
Asking price for the Peterbilt 379 Heavy Hauler is $750,000.
Asking price for the Lowboy is $350,000.

The negatives I have noticed---
-Peterbilt interior is pretty shitty. May be re done if I feel like I can do it, and I will give the updated model to all the players who have purchased it.
-Peterbilt doors, and hood do not open.
-Peterbilt has no damage.
-Lowboy is very long.
-Lowboy the center axle has been disabled due to the annoying smoke. Being it is the middle axle its not real noticeable its not spinning, and still takes a good picture.
-Lowboy can push you around. (Making it more realistic in my opinion! read the lower lines for details on trading for a different trailer I have converted, Or edits to the lowboy you would like to have done. All personal edit sales are final.)

ALL PRICES CAN BE NEGOTIATED

Bugs noticed---
-DOT# on the peterbilt is sometimes white (Rather than primary paint color) on one side. (Not sure why it does this I will figure it out soon enough I hope.

I have a few things that I get asked frequently.

Q: If the truck/trailer lags my game can I get a refund? Or a different truck?
A: I have a wide range of vehicles on my computer (Not all super high poly, some fairly low) that have been personally converted and or edited by me that we could trade the vehicle you have purchased for. And if its just something small you dont like about it, It almost certainly can be edited personally for you. Any major edits will start at $10,000 to $150,000. (Some rules apply.) And after all that you cant find one you dont like, or just decided you dont want my mods anymore a 5 day refund may be claimed.(All personal edit purchases are final IE: You pay for customisation and that will not be refunded.) I have the right to refuse refund if I have reason to believe you are just attempting to get a refund and keep using the mod!

Q: If its buggy will I be stuck with the bugs?
A: No. If I can fix it I certainly will fix it ASAP free of charge! (As long as its a repairable bug.)

Q: Can I give the mod I have purchased from you to a friend after Its in my possession?
A: Absol-fucking-lutely not. If players do this, I will raise the asking prices for the mods and halting continued projects until I feel players have learned from gifting my mods. If it happens multiple times, I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO MOD FOR YOU "THE PLAYERS".

As stated above, If you have any personal edits, Such as maybe the trailer has a load on it you dislike, The loads can be swapped and the trailer will be shortened accordingly.[/hide] [hide=Basic photos without ENB]First 5 photos do have enb on just to show the potential.[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/Zzt3X#0[/imgur][/hide]
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/ZvlsR#0[/imgur]
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]