senseless control of the forum...

Started by Rubber, January 14, 2014, 04:09

Spekter

Quote from: Shake on January 14, 2014, 20:33
No such list? Then why did Spectre get banned for 20 days? Same with Szaj. Let me remind you that Ethan also said, long time ago that all "pijon members" would get banned. Coincidence? Think not.

There is a list, of course. Right now, I am shoutbox banned because I was talking how Ethan abused. But he didn't get banned for this:

Ethan [14 Jan 16:00]:spectre, you can go to fucking hell . just shut the fuck up

Rubber

Quote from: Spectre on January 14, 2014, 21:06
No such list? Then why did Spectre get banned for 20 days? Same with Szaj. Let me remind you that Ethan also said, long time ago that all "pijon members" would get banned. Coincidence? Think not.

There is a list, of course. Right now, I am shoutbox banned because I was talking how Ethan abused. But he didn't get banned for this:

Ethan [14 Jan 16:00]:spectre, you can go to fucking hell . just shut the fuck up

Report him for it. I take that as an offence. But be careful because if you provoked him, the report may not go well.

Konali

I wont pick sides, im merely giving my advice as Konali.

You can always contest his decision by sending mick an email. But only when you have clear reason it was abuse of powers or misbehaviour.

--

And i think you can talk as much as you want here, voice out your opinions. But aslong mick is not active daily on the forum and ingame, he will not be able to help out, and you have to trust the staff team to do their job correctly.
I can also assure you guys, there is no list whatsoever with bad players.  Joshy can back me up with the following. There was a time, such a list did exist, joshy made it, but nobody used it besides joshy himself and ultimatly it got removed.

The only reason you think you are being targeted is simple, your behaviour does not fit the way they want to see you behave. Whether that has to do with breaking rules or just common misunderstandments about what behaviour is acceptable and not, there is nothing you can do about it, unless you become Admin yourself and have mick's trust and permission to rule things around here. I resigned because i felt the inconsistenties became to big. It demotivated me, and eventually as i said, nothing will be done unless you gain a powerfull position and the trust of mick and you can make fair good arguments. So far i only have seen 4 players doing this, Lindsey, Joshy , Vado19 and myself.

So you can wait till new persons step up and do it correctly, or you trust the staff team that is there right now, which i do, and accept nobody is perfect, there will always be flaws and discussions, and realise its only a game.

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Joshy

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:17
I can also assure you guys, there is no list whatsoever with bad players.  Joshy can back me up with the following. There was a time, such a list did exist, joshy made it, but nobody used it besides joshy himself and ultimatly it got removed.
Pretty much what he said, this was many, many months ago and I remember it contained Seraphim... It wasn't a list as such, more of a way to track if a player was rehabilitating according to punishment.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Spekter

Quote from: Rubber on January 14, 2014, 21:11
Quote from: Spectre on January 14, 2014, 21:06

Report him for it. I take that as an offence. But be careful because if you provoked him, the report may not go well.

I didn't provoke him, i was merely telling the truth, which he doesn't like i would say. I was talking about him not having proof to forum ban me for 20 days, and that was the cause for such an outburst. Not acceptable for an administrator.
However, i'm not going to report him just for that. I will contact mick personally, and i will just add it to the list: banning players without proof and for personal reasons, refusing to show the proof of the broken rule to the punished player, locking complaints against him by HIMSELF (twice).

X_Raided

now people besides me are seeing that this place has turned into Nazi Germany...just take a look at page 1, sardarji and hobo going off topic, nothing against them but shouldnt they be forum warned? im sure if it was me going off topic i would have been warned by this same dictator..but they dont because they are friends with him...i think we all know who this clown is...

n everyone wonder why its 13/100 players...this place is a joke now, FUN and OPINIONs has been perm banned by all the new moderator...pathetic

trying to see from admans point of veiw

X_Raided

n now konali gone????hahaha the only guy with atleast 3/4 of a brain???? lol this place is DOOMED

Dobby

Continue to attack staff, i'll lock it.

Quote from: X_Raided on January 15, 2014, 17:08
now people besides me are seeing that this place has turned into Nazi Germany...just take a look at page 1, sardarji and hobo going off topic, nothing against them but shouldnt they be forum warned? im sure if it was me going off topic i would have been warned by this same dictator..but they dont because they are friends with him...i think we all know who this clown is...

n everyone wonder why its 13/100 players...this place is a joke now, FUN and OPINIONs has been perm banned by all the new moderator...pathetic

I know who you mean by this. Stop it. Now
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

Quote from: Dobby on January 15, 2014, 17:18
Continue to attack staff, i'll lock it.

Quote from: X_Raided on January 15, 2014, 17:08

I know who you mean by this. Stop it. Now

Oh and don't forget to calm down X Raided, the consequences can be pretty serious.

Dobby

He's still here is he not? I meant what i said to you earlier ingame. I'll be less harsh with punishments now.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

I don't think i have to explain why i doubt that. The time will show.

Twido

Quote from: Dobby on January 15, 2014, 17:27
He's still here is he not? I meant what i said to you earlier ingame. I'll be less harsh with punishments now.
Less harsh or not this sentence is true :

"everyone wonder why its 13/100 players...this place is a joke now, FUN and OPINIONs has been perm banned by all the new moderator...pathetic"

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Dobby

So, start a complaint, and an admin will look at it.

Spekter

Quote from: Dobby on January 15, 2014, 17:33
So, start a complaint, and an admin will look at it.

The admin will look at it, and then immediately lock it even though the complaint is about him. I don't see much use of complaints anymore.

X_Raided

consequence? does anyone here think i care about a consequence? i havnt been in game in probably over a month and only come here cause im waiting for this place to go back to the game i spent 500 fucking hours on...maybe then i will start playing again...and this isnt only the case for me many feel the same way...why would we waste time playing a game thats no longer enjoyable due to the way admins are running it...dobby you can warn and ban me all you want, it doesnt change the facts, it only suppresses  them for the time being.