senseless control of the forum...

Started by Rubber, January 14, 2014, 04:09

Ethan

so why not ban every current staff member, make everyone a new staff, and then we can all have a big warn and ban-a-thon so its keeps everyone happy?

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on January 14, 2014, 19:22
so why not ban every current staff member, make everyone a new staff, and then we can all have a big warn and ban-a-thon so its keeps everyone happy?

Or why not just ban everyone for 20 days? That sure sounds great to you.

Goldy.

and that's how CT community is going with BIG steps DOWN  :dislike:

Tyler

Quote from: Spectre on January 14, 2014, 19:26
Quote from: Ethan on January 14, 2014, 19:22

Or why not just ban everyone for 20 days? That sure sounds great to you.
I see what you did there.

:like:

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

sardarji

I think its time to stop all this.

Fighting with each other wont take us anywhere. we wont achieve a damn thing.
                  We all should be together. In that way we could play peacefully and happyly.

All i wanted to say is staff should create more friendly atmosphere. They should tell players what wrong they are doing and whats the correct way. Its not all about banning and warning ppl.

No doubt they are doing a fantastic job. No one is perfect so mistakes happen ,we should ignore such small things.

Anyway we should forget all this and start over again.

Spekter

sardarji, you don't understand. It appears some of them get some kind of joy when punishing players. Why is it like that that i don't know, but that's how it is. They take their dictator role too seriously and forget that this is a game,  and that people are supposed to have fun. And some of them are going too far.

Shake

Quote from: Spectre on January 14, 2014, 19:56
sardarji, you don't understand. It appears some of them get some kind of joy when punishing players. Why is it like that that i don't know, but that's how it is. They take their dictator role too seriously and forget that this is a game,  and that people are supposed to have fun. And some of them are going too far.
We're on their target list (yeah, they do have a target list, it's pretty obvious) because, apparently, we are """trolls""".

Ethan

Quote from: sardarji on January 14, 2014, 19:46
All i wanted to say is staff should create more friendly atmosphere. They should tell players what wrong they are doing and whats the correct way. Its not all about banning and warning ppl.
staff shouldnt have to warn and ban people if everyone played by the rules put forth three years ago by the Server Owner

Rubber

Quote from: Spectre on January 14, 2014, 19:56

EXACTLY. Unfortunately I didnt realize this fact until after I resigned as staff. When I was a mod I did like the power of being able to control people a bit. I did however enjoy helping people more. Once I resigned, I saw that staff can be a bit controlling towards players. I wish I had realized this when I was staff so I could have done a better job. This is why I just say some staff members need a reality check. Yes, rules need to be followed, and I am a big supporter of this...but some of the punishments are just getting WAY out of hand. I mean come on...dont be so quick to warn or ban. You can kick, mute, message them, or /slap them. Afterall, it is a game, and the forum goes along with it. Lighten up. Please.

sardarji

Quote from: Ethan on January 14, 2014, 20:10
Quote from: sardarji on January 14, 2014, 19:46
staff shouldnt have to warn and ban people if everyone played by the rules put forth three years ago by the Server Owner

Yeah...Your correct in your place but Rules are meant to be broken (just kidding)

Little mistakes or some wrong thing can be ignored,right ?

Like on forum. If u post in problem & complaints board u get a warning. I want to ask why is there a need of a warning ?
Just dont approve the message. Simple as that.

Anyway. Your correct as a admin. You broke a rule u get a warning but think as a normal player.  How would u feel if u get warned for posting your opinion.

@Shake : Trust me there is no such list like that.  You are wrong here.

@Rubber & Spectre : Everyone deserve a second chance. lets forget this and lets see what happens in future.

Peace.

Twido

My reply on this topic is.

Like everyone says STAFF IS A DICTATORSHIP! Long long times ago when everything was nice we didn't care about saying penis or fuck you dickhead. It was a mute and that's it. Now its a ban of 100 days. Yes its true, y'all ban for everything now. Warn and kick doesn't exist. Y'all prefer banning people and listen over and over of people complaining about your stupid decisions. I'm a big hater of lindsey, but atm I believe that she was way much better then you all combined together. You guys turned into crazy machines who just auto type /ban [ID] [Reason] [How long]. And about their inactivity I'm on Joshy's side. Don't just come and say you go online whenever you want. When I was a mod they recommended to be online 4 days a week atleast or you were inactive. Now you can be inactive for a year and admins won't care abit. Why cuz they are inactive too. Even if the server is empty i've seen smaller server with staff members online. I don't think we will actually reach far without some active mods. Even though there aren't any hackers or players to warn its better to have someone online for suprises.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Shake

No such list? Then why did Spectre get banned for 20 days? Same with Szaj. Let me remind you that Ethan also said, long time ago that all "pijon members" would get banned. Coincidence? Think not.

sardarji

Quote from: Shake on January 14, 2014, 20:33
No such list? Then why did Spectre get banned for 20 days? Same with Szaj. Let me remind you that Ethan also said, long time ago that all "pijon members" would get banned. Coincidence? Think not.

Idk what happened with spectre,maybe something related with past or he did something wrong few days ago thats why he got that punishment.
I dont have a clue.

And are sajmon and vinny banned for using ethans pic ?
If yes. then there is nothing wrong and they deserve the ban...

Shake

Quote from: sardarji on January 14, 2014, 20:45
They got their ban (Szaj did I think?) extended dunno why though. Spectre did nothing on the past, plus he rarely spoke about Ethan.
Idk what happened with spectre,maybe something related with past or he did something wrong few days ago thats why he got that punishment.
I dont have a clue.

And are sajmon and vinny banned for using ethans pic ?
If yes. then there is nothing wrong and they deserve the ban...

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.