News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Question regarding club rules

Started by Deff, January 12, 2014, 09:58

Deff

If someone has a parked vehicle in their club base, and then next day the club base is expired and bought by some other club, then what will happen to the vehicle?

How can it be moved out? (since the person who has parked the vehicle is not a member of the new club which bought their base)
The new club base leader is allowed to clamp such vehicles?

Dobby

You can send them a message and ask them to move the vehicle, if they dont. You can clamp it :) or ask a member of staff to come and repark them.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Deff

Quote from: Dobby on January 12, 2014, 09:59
You can send them a message and ask them to move the vehicle, if they dont. You can clamp it :) or ask a member of staff to come and repark them.

What if no message is sent, and vehicles are clamped by the leader without any notice ?

TheSandman

The new club owners must give the vehicle owner 7 days to move it before they clamp it. Or either an admin can move the vehicle out of the base.
The new leaders can send a message if they want, but its not their responsibilty if the owner doesnt check their vehicles/check the base.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Deff

Actually my cars were clamped and 7 days were not given to me, they were directly clamped as soon as the new club got the base.
So what should I do?

TheSandman

Quote from: Deff on January 12, 2014, 11:05
Actually my cars were clamped and 7 days were not given to me, they were directly clamped as soon as the new club got the base.
So what should I do?
Make a complaint, i can check logs if reasonable time/7 days was given, i can either unclamp your stuff or refund you clamp fees. Then the club owner/clamper will be talked to.

TheSandman

Also, i see in their club description this:
Description:   (foreign cars pull your vehicle in one day. otherwise it is clamped [[DIESEL BASE]][[ FuRkAn]]
1 day is obviously not enough time, i will definitely talk to the owners about this.

Dobby

What club owns the base now? and what club used to own the base? im on the site now, gonna check noticeboard/messages

Edit; nice timing sandman xD
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

Quote from: Dobby on January 12, 2014, 11:10
What club owns the base now? and what club used to own the base? im on the site now, gonna check noticeboard/messages

Edit; nice timing sandman xD
DIESEL owns it now, i didnt bother checking who owned it. Viky can tell you that.

sardarji

I think "what the fuck" owned it before.

Dobby

Just been on and unclamped them.

[11:19:58] Your car has been unclamped. You pay $6,000
[11:20:34] Your car has been unclamped. You pay $125,000
[11:21:17] Your car has been unclamped. You pay $95,000

Refunding isnt an issue :)

Id like to suggest club rules be updated, if they haven't already to stop this from happening again ( let the members move their cars from base within 7 days. Not 1)

Deff

Its owned by FuRkAn
http://convoytrucking.net/clubs.php?clubid=127
And yes previously by
What the Fuck
http://convoytrucking.net/clubs.php?clubid=325

Dobby unclamped it for me, thanks dobby, so I my issue is resolved now. Actually I didn't have enough fees xD, very low bank balance.