Some words from bottom of my heart

Started by Anri, January 09, 2014, 17:29

Anri

-YOYOYO

09 Jan 2014

Dear higher ranked mods then HOBO and TREUX(l won't use names anymore so l'll refer to this guys as 'the 2 mods'),

It was such a nice welcome gift to ban me for 1 week from SHOUTBOX right after my yearly visit. As 2 of you read (both corrupted mods) l was just giving social tips and being a bit arrogant (obviously aiming no-one) here and there, what's the problem? Before being banned l read the responses of the 2 involved mods and strangely both contained words that described sexual stuff, their tale was even more detailed then mine. Someone of high rank (preferabely OLD-SCHOOL fellas like TS or Konali) should take actions against these 2 members aswell and don't delay it because of some burocratic irrelevant investigation procedures! I've been a member of this time for a really long period but never had problems of this kind which makes me wonder if there's something wrong with me or with 2 mods. To remove any doubt about my status my doctor can confirm that l recently passed a full physical&mental check-up.
What l'm asking is not forgiveness, but applying the same sanction towards the 2 mods!

Best Regards (except the 2 mods)
Anri B

PS: sorry for my poor english
PSS: looks like trux isn't a mod, sincere apologies sir  :like:
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Benny

More complains about dobbe, GZ dobbe :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

sardarji

Wizzer

Dobby...you hacker cow!! Look what you did now :like: :dislike:
[hide=hacker cow]
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Supreme

Hey Anri, long time no see, how have you been?  :)

If you are talking about me and Dobby about those messages just before you, nothing is NSFW.
I just wanna say different people have different opinions about what they find offensive, if I was there I wouldn't ban you because I dont find it offensive or NSFW and I am pretty chill with the shoutbox bans, but maybe the staff that banned you found it offensive. Not a reason to call me corrupt since I wasn't even online at that moment.

Just my 2 cents on this.

Anri

I'm talking about the messages written after mines, l didn't even bother to read before messages as l was talking about something else ;)
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Ethan

if you had significant evidence against these unnamed staff members, you would have opened a problems and complaints case.. if you so feel you need to, you can.. until then, please to be so rude as to call them corrupted mods.
best regards
CT Staff Team