(BR)Slayer ban appeal

Started by Felipe.Ribeiro, January 02, 2014, 17:52

Felipe.Ribeiro

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: Today
Reason of ban: Disrespect
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
Well, it all started with 2 players blocking the road in Happy Island. I asked them to move, but they did not move, i lost patience and complained in chat because the admin did not do shit, saying'' Fuck Off'' and i was kicked.
From there, I admit that was my ignorance back and offend the admin plus 2x, which was banned for 14 days for saying'' Gringo puto'' back in the main chat.
It was my mistake to have said swearing? I told you not to discuss but to draw attention to the admins of that server who always seem to be sleeping or are retards, because whenever something happens and you say something to them, or you do not respond or are making fun with your guy.

Screenshot:
Don't have a screenshot.

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Dobby

[17:24:49] <(BR)Slayer> fuck off
[17:24:58] (BR)Slayer has been kicked by admin: disrespect
[17:25:43] * Respected Trucker (BR)Slayer (23) connected: {FF0000}I'm bad to the bone
[17:25:58] <(BR)Slayer> dumb ass
[17:26:06] (BR)Slayer has been warned by admin: disrespect (1/3)
[17:26:12] (BR)Slayer has been kicked by admin: disrespect
[17:27:04] * Respected Trucker (BR)Slayer (23) connected: {FF0000}I'm bad to the bone
[17:28:23] <(BR)Slayer> *gringo puto
[17:28:32] (BR)Slayer has been banned for 14 days by admin: disrespect

Where did you ask them to move? in main chat? i had no reports, or any form of "asking them to move" on my screen from you.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Polaco

First off a little help with translation:

Gringo (people from another country, like Yankee), and puto is like "fucking" so, = Fucking yankee.

He said he asked for help, and admins didn't gave him a help.
Dobby said he didn't asked help.

Well, he said sorry for it, and admins could convert this ban into a warn, or maybe reduce the ban to 7 days...someday I got banned for the same reason, and was unbanned, and another day I was banned too, and got my ban converted into a warn. Dobby warned him before ban, but, he's a new player and maybe didn't learned well the server rules, give him another chance, and if you can, reduce it for 7 days.

Please don't warn or delete my reply here, I just trying to help both sides, and translating a little part of chat which was in portuguese.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Felipe.Ribeiro

Now I do not even remember, I asked them to move for'' PM'' to players who were blocking, not to you or any other administrator or moderator since you do not do anything anyway, so would not do anything. I even decide to do for me as I always do, but this time I have exalted.

And finally, even though I had not asked, you guys should have done, because they were there for a long time, so I went to Eyre Constrution Site, and returned to Las Venturas to charge for Fort Carson and they were still standing there, it only proves that you are worthless.
Note: I am very fair and I know I messed up using curse, but do not understand why the 14-day ban by only at most 5 words.  :dislike:

Dobby

Quote from: Felipe.Ribeiro on January 02, 2014, 18:23
Now I do not even remember, I asked them to move for'' PM'' to players who were blocking, not to you or any other administrator or moderator since you do not do anything anyway, so would not do anything. I even decide to do for me as I always do, but this time I have exalted.

And finally, even though I had not asked, you guys should have done, because they were there for a long time, so I went to Eyre Constrution Site, and returned to Las Venturas to charge for Fort Carson and they were still standing there, it only proves that you are worthless.
Note: I am very fair and I know I messed up using curse, but do not understand why the 14-day ban by only at most 5 words.  :dislike:

You are mistaken. We do stuff. Take the time to learn the rules.

Quote from: Polaco on January 02, 2014, 18:06
First off a little help with translation:

Gringo (people from another country, like Yankee), and puto is like "fucking" so, = Fucking yankee.

He said he asked for help, and admins didn't gave him a help.
Dobby said he didn't asked help.

Well, he said sorry for it, and admins could convert this ban into a warn, or maybe reduce the ban to 7 days...someday I got banned for the same reason, and was unbanned, and another day I was banned too, and got my ban converted into a warn. Dobby warned him before ban, but, he's a new player and maybe didn't learned well the server rules, give him another chance, and if you can, reduce it for 7 days.

Please don't warn or delete my reply here, I just trying to help both sides, and translating a little part of chat which was in portuguese.

Rules are rules polaco, i warned him, kicked him. He came back after and still carried on. I got not a single report from him. Instead of actually shouting off in main chat, and use /report he would of noticed.

no more replies now.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

just because you tell them in a PM to move doesnt mean they automatically see it... the chat goes by rather fast sometimes (more often than not) and someone who is not paying attention to the chat screen probably didnt see it.. and Dobby acted according to your behavior, you got kicked, then warned, you didnt stop after that, and you now got banned... giving the whole chat log as to what happened to get you so angry would have helped some but Dobby did what any of us would have done... was 14 to much, perhaps, but all depends on how the situation went and im inclined to say that perhaps it may be reduced, we will see

TheSandman

14 is a bit much in my opinion. im reducing it to 7 days, because you obviously didnt give a shit about what the staff member had done to try to defuse you, obviously it didnt work.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)