News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I need some help (For once)

Started by Corvette, January 02, 2014, 04:04

Corvette

Well, It's been awhile since I've converted a mod from Haulin, And I got every thing all ready to go and exported, Yet when I go to go ingame, I instantly crash, No samp error or anything It just shuts down GTA SA. I have no clue what it is. Help requested... lol

Ethan

so you have files for export/converting whatever, never changed a file and you did all that and your game crashes???  have you added/deleted/changed ANY files within the SA directory?  smallest thing could be causing it...

Corvette

Started the game without the truck just fine, Loaded up fully and ran, But exited put the truck in and it started crashing so I've already narrowed it down to the truck its self.

Clutch

Quote from: Ethan on January 02, 2014, 04:32
so you have files for export/converting whatever, never changed a file and you did all that and your game crashes???  have you added/deleted/changed ANY files within the SA directory?  smallest thing could be causing it...

:seriously_guy:

Let someone who knows how to mod help him, not someone who doesn't even know how to mod
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Hobo

Quote from: Clutch on January 02, 2014, 05:19
Quote from: Ethan on January 02, 2014, 04:32
:seriously_guy:
Let someone who knows how to mod help him, not someone who doesn't even know how to mod
Gotta get the nearly 12k posts somehow.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB