News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CT's plan in 2014

Started by mlwu10, December 31, 2013, 13:24

TheGame

May focus on the game self and less on the things what need to change?
That would be the best thing ever and it even works but the most keep complaining about the changes and community..
Just play the game where it is made for and changes will come when they are needed.

Shake

I'm EU and I support the USA host... It was good, I have nothing to complain about. Could be better yes, but since I got new internet I rarely lagged.

Lindsey

Is this another "we advertise DDoS protection but can't back it up?" or just general outages :(
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Matias

Just MySQL database failing.

Hobo

Quote from: $nake on December 31, 2013, 23:54
I'm NOPE'ing the idea of US Host, we are 80%'ish EU, nothing will change it
Host in USA = fair ping to all. Since the USA is between Europe and Australia/Asia, both places get ~200 ping (or less). I'm not saying this because I live in the USA since my ping has always been ~100 except when the server was in New York. Right now with the host in Europe, Australian and Asian players are getting 400+ ping.

people from other continents don't care that much about server, look how many of them play :)
We have plenty of players from Australia, Asia, South America, Central America, and North America that care about the server. I have no idea what you're talking about.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Quote from: Matt on January 01, 2014, 00:31
Just MySQL database failing.

^ That.

Stay off the "host is shit" topic or ill lock it. Besides, didn't Lindsey start a thread with more or less the same thing?

people from other continents don't care that much about server, look how many of them play :)

So so so selfish $nake.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

I'm NOPE'ing the idea of US Host, we are 80%'ish EU, nothing will change it, people from other continents don't care that much about server, look how many of them play :)
Dont be so self centered $nake, its pathetic. Not everything revolves around Europe and you.
Youre playing a driving server, so a higher ping isnt a priority to its players. You need a host that has uptime, (which America had), a server that stayed online, wasnt being attacked (which was the majority of America).

Quote from: Lindsey on January 01, 2014, 00:28
Is this another "we advertise DDoS protection but can't back it up?" or just general outages :(
Ive heard a couple other servers are down too so its the host being sh*t as usual.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

X_Raided

i hope all the whiners thats were crying to move the server to EU are happy right now.... HAHAH

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Trux

Quote from: X_Raided on January 01, 2014, 02:46
i hope all the whiners thats were crying to move the server to EU are happy right now.... HAHAH

Although I'm not between these whiners you are talking about, I'm glad it was moved to the EU. Since then, ping was reduced and at least I don't have to stop at the mapped islands, waiting for them to load.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Winkle

Quote from: Hobo on January 01, 2014, 00:33
Host in USA = fair ping to all. Since the USA is between Europe and Australia/Asia, both places get ~200 ping (or less). Right now with the host in Europe, Australian and Asian players are getting 400+ ping.

This.

Kenworth

Quote from: Winkle on January 01, 2014, 06:47
Quote from: Hobo on January 01, 2014, 00:33
Host in USA = fair ping to all. Since the USA is between Europe and Australia/Asia, both places get ~200 ping (or less). Right now with the host in Europe, Australian and Asian players are getting 400+ ping.

This.

mlwu10

FatalFrame

To some staff members:

Give us the right of the free speech and more freedom because this is like a dictatorial server.Dont act like you own this server because you dont,Mick owns it,not you

Then maybe players will stop leaving CVT so this server will have 100/100 players again instead of 30/100 all the time.Stop warning/banning everyone for pathetic reasons,you will just kill the server with your bullshit

Of course the bad host was the other reasons why a lot of people left this server

TheSandman

Quote from: FatalFrame on January 01, 2014, 13:29
To some staff members:

Give us the right of the free speech and more freedom because this is like a dictatorial server.Dont act like you own this server because you dont,Mick owns it,not you

Then maybe players will stop leaving CVT so this server will have 100/100 players again instead of 30/100 all the time.Stop warning/banning everyone for pathetic reasons,you will just kill the server with your bullshit

Of course the bad host was the other reasons why a lot of people left this server
You do have the right to freedom of speech. Thats why there is a complaints section, for you to freely comment or complain a decision you believe is unfair or not right in any way.
We run the server for Mick, because he doesnt have the time to moderate/administrate it himself, thats what we are for.

There are reasons we punish for the things we punish for, otherwise everything will be in more chaos than it is now.

For someone with 11 posts you really do talk a lot of shit without doing your research.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

MeTaLiXx

Heavy Vehicles for sale !
Rhino / Hydra / Hunter... etc :D
soo evil idea  >:D >:D >:D MUHAHAHAHA  :like:
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]