News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CT's plan in 2014

Started by mlwu10, December 31, 2013, 13:24

mlwu10

Discuss what u want in CT in 2014 Freely!

Dobby

Nope. I know this will turn into a "host is shit" style topic
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Joshy

I think some improvement must be done regarding the host, in addition to this maybe some additions to the gamemode like more incentive for convoys and maybe the odd extra "mini" mission type.

Could do with some more moderators including investigating into those who are inactive (you know what I mean + I have proof to support this (i.e. you should use the watchlist to see for yourselves admins)).

I do think something better can be done with clubs because at the moment it's either a novelty club, or you just join club for their vehicles. I was thinking "club convoys" sort of thing where leaders can choose to automatically set up a convoy when they /work with a eligible vehicle type and then all club members will see it in /convoy. Just a thought, since clubs are meant to integrate people with each other but right now it's mostly just satisfying the needs of the member.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

DeHavilland

Quote from: Dobby on December 31, 2013, 13:25
DON'T talk about hosts here then!

This is what I want or want to be changed

• Troll free server
  • Trading
  • Old players back
  • Help topics in different language on forum
  • Better staff crew
  • More active moderators/admins
  • Limited missions
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Shake

Quote from: DeHavilland on December 31, 2013, 13:41
Quote from: Dobby on December 31, 2013, 13:25
DON'T talk about hosts here then!

This is what I want or want to be changed

• Troll free server
  • Trading
  • Old players back
  • Help topics in different language on forum
  • Better staff crew
  • More active moderators/admins
  • Limited missions
1 - Trolls will always exist on the internet
2 - Yes
3 - They won't be back if CT doesn't get a huge update in EVERYTHING
4 - Yes! I suggested that once to Joshy (I think it was him?)
5 - We need this ASAP
6 - Same as point 5
7 - Neutral on this

Chauf

Lets make fun like every year!!!

+1

Benny

I know that we don't want to talk about the host but thats the main thing to make everything els work ok. The server has to be stable, up all the time with no problems and without any lag for each and every player this server has, when that will be done then we can talk about other stuff.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheSandman

Only thing i really want enforced is when people get given a second chance from bans here. It feels like they just come back as normal.
If you ban yourself to leave, then come back (legally), you break one rule, you should be banned as long as your original account is.
One warn, one ban, any length, and youve had it.
For example, Noe_Silva should have been gone months ago, i issued the warning.

Same goes with trolls/pricks/shitsticks, why are they given multiple bloody chances....*cough* i can think of 3 people off the top of my head.

I really want to hammer down on punishments this year. :-\ but i know no one else will stand behind me on that.

Other than that, the host/location needs to be fixed (proof/time/experience here dictates EU is not the correct choice), staff updates/renewals/etc.
Trading would be nice to give a trial run, with strict rules.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dobby

Quote from: TheSandman on December 31, 2013, 15:07
I really want to hammer down on punishments this year. :-\ but i know no one else will stand behind me on that.

Hammer down how? reduce?
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

Quote from: Dobby on December 31, 2013, 15:11

Hammer down how? reduce?
Hammer down, become harder with them?
Konali has a system where he gives people chances, im fine with that, but people abuse it way too much.
I dont like people who insult parents/brothers/sisters/family, ive always punished as hard as i could reasonably.
And again, with the people who intentionally cheat/break into accounts, they come back with a chance, again, i dont like it, but i go along with it. People abuse that, one chance and they are gone should be enforced.

Dobby

Quote from: TheSandman on December 31, 2013, 15:16
Quote from: Dobby on December 31, 2013, 15:11

Hammer down how? reduce?
Hammer down, become harder with them?
Konali has a system where he gives people chances, im fine with that, but people abuse it way too much.
I dont like people who insult parents/brothers/sisters/family, ive always punished as hard as i could reasonably.
And again, with the people who intentionally cheat/break into accounts, they come back with a chance, again, i dont like it, but i go along with it. People abuse that, one chance and they are gone should be enforced.

I'll stand behind you with that. Bout time the rules were followed. Trolls should be gone permanently, i'd rather moderate a small good community than a huge troll-ridden community.

Twido

A server that is working? Not failing to load

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

TheSandman

Quote from: Twido on December 31, 2013, 15:31
A server that is working? Not failing to load
This is the hosts problem, i told Mick he said its nothing we can fix.

Wizzer

• More hangout places (stripclubs etc..)
  • Less lag
  • More awesome islands
  • Trading
  • Fuel convoy
  • New fuel "system"
  • Demote abusers
  • More updates
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

mlwu10

create more county but fix the radar first!