pro_gamer (killing / deathmatching)

Started by The_trucker5[ESP], December 27, 2013, 19:35

The_trucker5[ESP]

Player reported:
Rule broken: killing / deathmatching
Date and time: 19:36 today

Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/A4Wjqw9.png hitting/punishing me, i talked with an admin and is reportable.

Wizzer

I was there, so heres the story:
Furkan made a house party but The_trucker5[SPA] joined the party as a cop (idle) we said him to leave but he didnt listen so pro_gamer and others started to punch him, no admins were online, so /report was useless. You should be glad, because I deleted the proof (video).
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

The_trucker5[ESP]

this is the real story , I went to the party Furkan , as you know there was a party with many people, and my job is collecting fines , as they were all together in a few rooms are deep I had to go with my erguticamionero friend ( spa ) to collect fines , then when missing receivable 1 citation to a person who could not find that in the end I found it cashed the fine, but then go from trying to be a house of 5 slots 5 slots houses have interior mansion , I have a 2 slots . I have never entered on 5 slot home. after collecting the fine the suspect try to find the exit, but a house of 5 slots is a maze ask for chat 2 times, as I get out , and no one answered me , answered only the heavy cry_lue You have 1 sec to leave the house. go to hit the cops . report all at 2 cops. sticking at 2 cops. here I leave the photo you asked for help to find out , so I did not participate in the party, if he was at the party , either dancing drinking or being involved serious idling but the time I was inside was seeking from the maze . leave evidence that I asked for help and invitations to report me , hit me and insult . sorry for my English , I speak Spanish and this is google translator, I have a video that can be seen as an attempt to escape the mansion, if you want I can upload to youtube, as they wish.

TheSandman

One screenshot isnt enough to report him. You need more proof if you want him to be punished.
One punch could have been an accident etc.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)