News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Any idea why this happens?

Started by Shake, December 27, 2013, 14:16

Ethan

they are already on there, I should remove them from the list?

Shake

No I guess.... Mine wasn't there already and thats why it didnt work. Wait, let me send you somethin on PM

Ethan

I could remove and re-add since the location has probably changed

Shake

Quote from: Ethan on December 27, 2013, 16:28
I could remove and re-add since the location has probably changed
try it with the new exe i sent u

sardarji

Just wanted to know. If u add this where will be your money displayed ?

Supreme

Quote from: sardarji on December 27, 2013, 16:38

When you pay or get money it shows for a few second, but if you click (NumPad) "+" it shows you the money.

sardarji

Quote from: Supreme on December 27, 2013, 16:41
Quote from: sardarji on December 27, 2013, 16:38

When you pay or get money it shows for a few second, but if you click (NumPad) "+" it shows you the money.
Thank you :))

Ethan

that was the exe I had shake, same one, no difference, but im fine with my square one

nyolc8

Quote from: Cry_Lue on December 27, 2013, 14:50
Install cleo4 and it should work :ccmas:
Do you know that for asi scripts you DON'T need to have cleo installed, right? ???
I don't have any cleo installed and all my asi scripts and gta5hud works fine :)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

JuRiS

Quote from: nyolc8 on December 30, 2013, 15:40
Do you know that for asi scripts you DON'T need to have cleo installed, right? ???
I don't have any cleo installed and all my asi scripts and gta5hud works fine :)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

But why this happend to me??
[hide=][/hide]

Wizzer

Quote from: JuRiS on December 30, 2013, 15:48
Quote from: nyolc8 on December 30, 2013, 15:40

[spoiler][/spoiler]

But why this happend to me??
[hide=][/hide]
Cuz u need asi loader..
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Ethan

and I just changed the 'radar_disc' in the HUD.txd to square, and the hud is now square.. i gave up on the health and armor

Shake

Quote from: Ethan on December 30, 2013, 20:47
and I just changed the 'radar_disc' in the HUD.txd to square, and the hud is now square.. i gave up on the health and armor
My health and armor got fixed perfectly with the exe plus the other steps I posted here... I have no idea what else that problem could be. Bad asi loader? dunno

Ethan

I have all files that cry uses and I cant get it to work no matter how much I try... im fine with my square hud, no worries... I find it rather unique

Shake

Quote from: Ethan on December 30, 2013, 20:54
I have all files that cry uses and I cant get it to work no matter how much I try... im fine with my square hud, no worries... I find it rather unique
I had it before it's not unique anymore