Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

MTA Problem

Started by Insert, December 27, 2013, 11:33

Insert

Hi all.
http://i.imgur.com/ZVbZ4XM.jpg
When I turn forward, go backward he does I can not move, they  kick..!

Thanks in advance

Dobby

MTA being shitty and open sourced i guess there's an anti-cheat built in. "AC" makes me think of that, googling it brought me to: this. Remove the hacks if you have any, play the game normally :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Insert

Ethan

you got that after you were connected to a server? im guessing...

Insert

Same problem when connect to server

Ethan

any server?  you also might want to update to most recent version of mta and all update after... often times I get kicked or cant even connect when I have wrong version

Insert

If  download the new version does the same

Ethan

i dont know what to say to help you then

zola0311

Insert want say this:

I downloaded MTA San Andreas 1.3.I connected to the Map edtior's server and after connection i got this message.I updated my MTA San Andreas from 1.3 to 1.3.4 and i got this message again.I not use hack.So what the problem?

Insert

Quote from: zola0311 on December 27, 2013, 19:59
Insert want say this:

I downloaded MTA San Andreas 1.3.I connected to the Map edtior's server and after connection i got this message.I updated my MTA San Andreas from 1.3 to 1.3.4 and i got this message again.I don't use hack.So what the problem?

ty Coooooooooookie for jú