x-raided ban appeal

Started by X_Raided, December 27, 2013, 05:38

X_Raided

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: now
Reason of ban: laying down knowledge
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
i assume im banned for calling "Guest" a moron? or perhaps the silly picture i posted?first all "Guest" could be me posting from another ip.. either way can the wiz team of admens forcibly remove the head from the ass of the amdan that banned me and reverse the cvt tragedy?its a sad day when admens act before thinking....Happy Holidays :)

Screenshot:
sdxfcgvhjnk,l

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Dobby

Its a 12 hour shoutbox ban. Calm down, don't be disrespectful over a report.

X_Raided [27 Dec 05:18]: that report against snake,, the reporter should be reported + banned for being so moronic
X_Raided [27 Dec 05:21]: i imagine this is what "Guest" looks like http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bRnEt2...rd.jpg
X_Raided [27 Dec 05:22]: of course it does
X_Raided [27 Dec 05:22]: thats like me saying Hobob and someone claiming i called you an asshole
X_Raided [27 Dec 05:24]: this has nothing to do with snake...this has something to do with someone being so dumb its rather amusing

"Guest" is not you. I know who it was. My head is "not up my arse". Carry on and i'll ban you for much longer next time.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

X_Raided

its not bout the ban!!! you think i care about being banned from a chatbox!?!?!?!?!? its principal!!!! i knew it was you....one of the more petty banning admans..ha  :dislike:

Dobby

So... you aren't bothered about being banned from Shoutbox?

And no, its nothing "petty". You were being disrespectful, so you got banned.

Like i said, its 12 hours. Go out, do stuff.

Wait for an admin.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

X_Raided

"go outside do something" says the guy that is on all day to the guy that is never on!! i dont wait for admans,,,,THEY WAIT FOR ME 

Dobby

Quote from: X_Raided on December 27, 2013, 05:53
"go outside do something" says the guy that is on all day to the guy that is never on!! i dont wait for admans,,,,THEY WAIT FOR ME

So? It's part of my moderation duties to be active on the forum. Tone down on the posts dude. They make you out to be an arrogant person, i know you aren't. Now don't reply, i'll have to warn you otherwise.

TheSandman

Change your attitude and the shoutbox will be available to you again.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)