Another Gas Station

Started by Polaco, December 19, 2013, 00:42

Polaco

Well, we have a lot of gas stations across the map, and in some points we have more than needed, like in LV, a lot there (2 very near in south, and 2 very near in north), in SF we have some gas stations too, one in one side of the town and one in another side, and one there, nearby Naval Base. In LS, we have some good gas stations too.

But when we're going from LV to Wet County (Fir Island, Eyre, LS Island, Vice City Island, or L'Isle Del Hax) we have that one, WC Truckstop, and 3 in Eyre, and 3 in Vice City, and 1 in L'Isle Del hax and 1 in LS Island. Well, the problem is: we don't have one in the middle of this way, from WC to LV, like one in Happyland, and we really need one, we already have a Shop there, but not a gas station, well, why we need one?

Cause I saw a lot of players who got out of fuel there, in the middle of way from WC to LV or vice-versa. Would be great a Gas Station there, or maybe a Truckstop (Gas Station+Parking+Shop). Lets see what you think about it, cause it will be helpfull, for me and for others players, we really need there because a lot of time we get out of fuel in this way, and the only choices is use a fuelcan or if you don't have, call /fix or /fuel or /assistance and then pay 5k for it. A Gas Station there would be great, in the exact middle of way from LV to WC, so, in Happyland.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Dobby

There's one before the bridge starts at LV. There's also one at the start of the bridge before the theif hideout. WC Expressway i believe its called.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Konali

I am neutral:D

I think, if you check your fuel meter near LV going to WC, or near WC truckstop/fuel thinghy going to LV, if you are smart enough, you will notice you need fuel:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Dobby

I have an idea, for a future update. I shall add a poll :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Polaco

Yes there are those 2...but players always forgot to refuel at LV or at WC...and those 2 are a bit away when you're for example, in happyland or in the middle of the bridge.
Adding a Gas station with that Shop at Happyland would be great, and maybe it becomes a Truckstop too, a good one, with parking too, will be awesome, surely players will like.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Emily

Very need I myself am always forgetting to fuel in LV so when I get onto Wet County Expressway I have like 2 bars of fuel and always run out I think a gas station would server good on Happyland. Even if it is that small gas station model in Flint County next to RS Haul  :like:
Merry Christmas from Santa's Lil' Helper
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

TheSandman

Maybe where you turn right to go to WC expressway, you turn left to the truck stop
Where the S thing is halfway to happyland from lv can be changed into a truckstop? Otherwise, theres no place for it except happyland, but thats a unique island, a truckstop will be an eyesore.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Twido

I'm +1-ing this suggestion. I would like to see some more gas station over the whole map, and ofcourse we are a trucking server so maybe a truckstop combined with a gas station?

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Benny

So let me guess, you want a gas station in happyland?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Marccc

Not needed. People are just to stupid to take a look at the fuel bar when they are in LV and go to WC or when in WC and go to LV.

:dislike:

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

TruckLover1337

We don't need a Fuel station in Happyland  :dislike: If you still got no fuel there. Buy a fuelcan.   :)
But if you will add something there. Then make it a truckstop. But a unique one.  :)

sardarji

Quote from: Benny on December 19, 2013, 11:30

Quote from: Polaco on December 19, 2013, 00:42
Would be  great a Gas Station there, or maybe a Truckstop (Gas Station+Parking+Shop). Lets see what you think about it, cause it will be helpfull, for me and for others players, we really need there because a lot of time we get out of fuel in this way

I am neutral.
But something new will be good too.

Polaco

Quote from: Benny on December 19, 2013, 11:30
Well, a Gas Station and maybe, where have those pines (trees) you could remove them and use that space for a gas station, or maybe a Truckstop too, moving the shop to there, and adding a Truck Park, it would be great!  :D
Who is Polaco?