News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Christmas Party MTB

Started by Zangetsu, December 18, 2013, 01:09

Zangetsu

Hello everyone, I am here to invite you to attend the Christmas Party MTB (Brazilian Drivers Club).

The festival will happen on the 26th, Bring your cars, trucks, boats, airplanes, helicopters and parrot. ;D
The event will roll games in Base club and Carshow, we also have the presence of Flyboys Club and Varig which are meant for the general aviation (Flyboys will make an Airshow during the event: D). :happycmas:

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Wizzer

So if im not the Brazilian Drivers Club member, then I cant join?
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

DeHavilland

The location should be changed since all should not /apply to get in there, otherwise sounds awesome and might be there! I like airshows so I hope you have made it right there  :ccmas: :like:
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Zangetsu

Quote from: Cry_Lue on December 18, 2013, 09:47
So if im not the Brazilian Drivers Club member, then I cant join?
If I'm coming here to call everybody, of course you can join us even if not the club  :winkcmas:

Zangetsu

Quote from: DeHavilland on December 18, 2013, 10:19
The location should be changed since all should not /apply to get in there, otherwise sounds awesome and might be there! I like airshows so I hope you have made it right there  :ccmas: :like:
It is not necessary to apply one to go, cuz we keep the gates open all the time, for everybody who is not the club can also participate and celebrate Christmas with us  :winkcmas: :happycmas:

sardarji

Do u accept non brazilian players in your club ? as i remember u guys dont....
Anyways..

Zangetsu

Quote from: sardarji on December 18, 2013, 17:09
Anyways..
Not yet, but the event does not have this intention, but celebrate with everyone, Regardless of whether or not Brazilian  :like:

Costel

Quote from: Zangetsu on December 19, 2013, 02:09
Anyways..
Not yet, but the event does not have this intention, but celebrate with everyone, Regardless of whether or not Brazilian  :like:
sound like , if you want to join , /apply then when the event is done GTFO  :cereal:

Polaco

Quote from: Costantino on December 19, 2013, 07:51
Quote from: Zangetsu on December 19, 2013, 02:09
Anyways..
sound like , if you want to join , /apply then when the event is done GTFO  :cereal:
No you don't need to /apply but you can enter in base like he said while the event is going on, anyway obviously it's a Brazilian private club, so they won't accept people who isn't Brazilian/Portuguese.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Wizzer

Add a runetrack, I have no idea what time it will start ::)

[hide=]http://runetrack.com/timezone_converter/
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Riddle

Boeing763

My application was rejected :|