Kijaiii (cheats)

Started by Slo_Runner, December 16, 2013, 19:05

Slo_Runner

Player reported:
Rule broken: cheats
Date and time: 19 - 20h (7 - 8 pm) (GMT +1)

Proof:

http://convoytrucking.net/index.php?show=search&search=Kija
check that out too, may be ban evading... both are wannabe's & same country flag... i think is same IP

REQUESTING:

IP ban since he was evading...
Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

Ethan

Kijaii is banned for speed hacks already
Kijaiii (three I's, is not banned) I cant tell who is where since the size of your video does not show the name.. perhaps Sandman or Konali can tell.. and you dont know if its same person since you dont have access to that information, nor do you issue or suggest punishments

Slo_Runner

Quote from: Ethan on December 16, 2013, 20:04
Kijaii is banned for speed hacks already
Kijaiii (three I's, is not banned) I cant tell who is where since the size of your video does not show the name.. perhaps Sandman or Konali can tell.. and you dont know if its same person since you dont have access to that information, nor do you issue or suggest punishments

i will upload larger video tomorow (+9h from now) cause i have no time now :/ leave this topic open so i can submit vid, ty & good night
Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

Konali

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.