American Truck Simulator

Started by Benny, December 16, 2013, 07:13

TheSandman

if you have your ATS key, you can put it into the 'redeem code' on steam and it will add it. they did this when ets2 first released on steam which was after the retail version.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Shock

Quote from: TheSandman on February 13, 2016, 11:04
if you have your ATS key, you can put it into the 'redeem code' on steam and it will add it. they did this when ets2 first released on steam which was after the retail version.

gib key plox
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Mr.Me

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Marccc

Convoy trucking has moved to ATS:MP.

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/EpAgL[/imgur]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Mr.Me

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Mr.Me

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

CarlJohnson

Any way to run it on 32 Bit Windows and no I cant install 64 bit because my processor doesnt support it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Eurobeat

On their blog it says:

QuoteTo make sure that we don't have to make compromises down the line, stuck forever with a guarantee to support a build of the game with 32-bit limitations, we have decided to officially only support 64-bit Windows/Linux/Mac.

But on Youtube I've seen a few videos where people apparently play it as 32-bit, although all of the videos are people complaining about bugs or asking how to fix bugs "after cracking to 32-bit"

Shock

Quote from: CarlJohnson on February 19, 2016, 04:34
Any way to run it on 32 Bit Windows and no I cant install 64 bit because my processor doesnt support it.
There is a pirated version that supports 32bit
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Fish on February 19, 2016, 05:15
On their blog it says:

QuoteTo make sure that we don't have to make compromises down the line, stuck forever with a guarantee to support a build of the game with 32-bit limitations, we have decided to officially only support 64-bit Windows/Linux/Mac.

But on Youtube I've seen a few videos where people apparently play it as 32-bit, although all of the videos are people complaining about bugs or asking how to fix bugs "after cracking to 32-bit"
Link plox?
Quote from: Shockwave. on February 19, 2016, 07:22
^^^

Also, to people who were complaining about fish's videos, its not at all mendetory for you to watch the video. If you can't watch it or bear watching it then just don't. And stop posting here ._. Like seriously?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Shock

Quote from: CarlJohnson on February 27, 2016, 10:06
On their blog it says:

Link plox?
^^^

Also, to people who were complaining about fish's videos, its not at all mendetory for you to watch the video. If you can't watch it or bear watching it then just don't. And stop posting here ._. Like seriously?

If anyone needs the torrent link for the 32 bit version pm me

Mr.Me

Quote from: CarlJohnson on February 27, 2016, 10:06
On their blog it says:

Link plox?
^^^

if u dont like what i said dont complain here (report me)  like seriously if he cant take a critic that video is shit than better dont post videos like taht because ppl will tell him taht video quality is shit and 100% taht u didnt watched that video not even 2 minutes and dont lie pls
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

R3AP3R

I don't know what's more disturbing, a 240p video or someone who quotes 70 replies...

ON: here's my rig in ATS (#PROgraphics4PROplayersWITHproPC)
I do like the game but it's a disgrace for 2016...not to mention the fact that they came up with this in 3 YEARS!!!!!!!

Dobby

Thats because its the same engine as ETS2. Originally came out in 2012/2013
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

MikeMan