American Truck Simulator

Started by Benny, December 16, 2013, 07:13

Clutch

Nice,

Can't wait for this  :)

I hope you can own your own trailers in this game, like in 18 wos Haulin, and 18 wos ALH,

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Dr_dog

I think opening doors and such is just eye candy or somekind photo mode. Double trailers should come back. Hopefully
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

NikoX

Quote from: Clutch on December 18, 2013, 06:34
I hope you can own your own trailers in this game, like in 18 wos Haulin, and 18 wos ALH,

Yeah, it was cool idea, i think, better one that is ETS when u take jobs every time with other trailer. Or mayby ability to chose if u want to have ur own trailer and deliever stuff with them or just truck and take jobs from other companies.

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: TheSandman on December 18, 2013, 03:51
Quote from: zeus on December 18, 2013, 03:39
Its only in North Americaa aka United States, or what? D:
Most likely. The same as 18 Wheels of Steel Haulin (or whatever its called).
Maybe someone will make a mod that extends it north to Canda and south to mexico etc. :)

It'll have some parts of Southern Canada and Northern Mexico, kinda like ALH if I recall correctly.

Older and wiser

Dragãok92

Calvingreen17.

Older and wiser

Ethan

just a matter of time before SCS says it will be released in 2016

TomsATrucker

Looks brilliant, the scenery and the graphical beauty of it. SCS have done themselves proud, to go from simulations such as Bus Driver and creating screensavers they've entertained and succeeded in producing hugely popular and a brilliant simulation environment for people to not only enjoy as intended, but also actively assist in allowing modifications.
[hide=My Internet Speed]

[/hide]

GeneralLee

QuoteThe complete American Truck Simulator will feature the entire continent and "100+" cities for you to truck on over to.
So I think that will be Mexico,USA+Alaska & Canada.

These 4 pictures are awesome!

ihatetn931

Maybe they will do a better job on this one then they did on euro truck simulator 2. I've sorta been waiting for a new one, i never really liked flat nose trucks, i'd take a american truck over a flat nose truck any day

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: ihatetn931 on April 21, 2014, 13:20
Maybe they will do a better job on this one then they did on euro truck simulator 2. I've sorta been waiting for a new one, i never really liked flat nose trucks, i'd take a american truck over a flat nose truck any day

There's always mods. I got a Volvo VNL 780 mod with some reefers, dry vans, and containers. The typical ones you see on the streets in the US.

Older and wiser

ihatetn931

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on April 21, 2014, 16:26

There's always mods. I got a Volvo VNL 780 mod with some reefers, dry vans, and containers. The typical ones you see on the streets in the US.

Yes but most of the mods don't seem like they fit with the game or they're pourly made

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: ihatetn931 on April 21, 2014, 16:34

Yes but most of the mods don't seem like they fit with the game or they're pourly made

Well yeah cause the streets of Europe are much smaller than ones in the US. But I dont think I've seen a poorly made mod yet. Some just dont work well with others though, I have trouble getting my Freightliner Century Class mod to work with the Volvo. The Freightliner for some odd reason spawns in the wall when I work with it. I'm guessing that's what you mean by "poorly made" lol.

Older and wiser

ihatetn931

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on April 21, 2014, 16:39
Quote from: ihatetn931 on April 21, 2014, 16:34

Well yeah cause the streets of Europe are much smaller than ones in the US. But I dont think I've seen a poorly made mod yet. Some just dont work well with others though, I have trouble getting my Freightliner Century Class mod to work with the Volvo. The Freightliner for some odd reason spawns in the wall when I work with it. I'm guessing that's what you mean by "poorly made" lol.

Yes and the textures and refection don't look the same as the orginal trucks

Quotary