[Video][HD] Convoy-Trucking.net - Policeman! Fines!

Started by R3public[PL], December 14, 2013, 19:20

R3public[PL]

QuoteBecause the blue link you can just click on...
Anyway, if flashing lights are visible to other people the mod isnt allowed. No arguements about it.

Flashing lights aren't visible to other people   :like:

QuoteFirst minute watching this video, 3 illegal driving maneuvers -.-
Ok, sir! It will be change!  C:-)

Dobby

Saw EVLS and its similar to ELM. But i think its like the mod nyolc talks about "imvehft" or whatever, if they have the mod installed, they'll see the flashy lights and shizz
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

R3public[PL]

QuoteSaw EVLS and its similar to ELM. But i think its like the mod nyolc talks about "imvehft" or whatever, if they have the mod installed, they'll see the flashy lights and shizz

Ok sir  :'(

sorin

Sent you a pm but you didn't replied, can I get the  flames that you have on NOS  ?  :happycmas:

R3public[PL]

QuoteSent you a pm but you didn't replied, can I get the  flames that you have on NOS  ?  :happycmas:

I replied you!  :))
Its in Jake's ENB V5, file: effect

Piotrex