RaceRX96 ban appeal

Started by RaceRX, December 14, 2013, 03:06

RaceRX

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: today
Reason of ban: Annoying other cb's/ being a prick not respecting other users.
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
lmfao. really?
[13 Dec 09:39:43] [chat] [RaceRX96]: plus i have an admin of ct in my back pocket im the janitor
[13 Dec 09:57:27] (CB:1) RaceRX96: did 180 and got baned for 180 for being a prick
[13 Dec 09:57:35] (CB:1) Nashy: what you do?w
[13 Dec 09:57:50] (CB:1) RaceRX96: told this european chick she was annoying fat cunt who should kill herself.

He asked why i was banned. So i told him. Obviously you dont remember.

And the janitor is a joke that i saw Hobo post about and i found it funny as fuck. so i used it as a joke -___-

Biased actions have occured so id like a different admin to do the honor of whatever shal be done. I want konali to reply thats it.

I thought i had the right to defend myself which your rules say i do. But obviously not.

Screenshot:
no

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Konali

You are banned for the fact you went with intent to another cb to annoy others. Thats a clear violation of rule 1. Which is punishable by ban or warn. I have a warn for this as default, however since you have proven to dont give a damn about other players and you kept complaining it was raised. Which is acceptable within the rules because all rules are punishable by temporal ban or perm ban.

The fact you called another member a fat cunt ... is your business because i cannot link it to a name.
The janitor joke has nothing to do with this ban. As i stated, the fact you intentionally annoyed others, and cause trouble and wasting other's time when you obviously know up front that what you are gonna do ( going to cb 1)is all a sum of things.

The situation you described above is not what you got punished for. So are you appealing for being a naughty boy and annoying others, or assuming you have been banned for making a joke?
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

RaceRX

why did your post make 0 sense to me. anyway,

I did the same thing as nashy, i defended my potential warn, and for defending myself which im allowed to do i got banned. thats why im appealing. and the joke, again IT WAS A YEAR AGO!! he asked why i was banned and i told him. so now im gonna be banned for telling him why ive already been banned? #bullshit

Nice

Konali

The situation you described above is not what you got punished for.

You got banned for not respecting the Romanian people, their CB and wasting my time plus doing things with intent and thinking you get awawy with it, basically once again wasting my time, and any other forum user that reads this.

Now, i ask it again, what are you appealing for? Because everything you described in your appeal has nothing to do with the fact you got banned. Not the joke, not the janitor thing or the insult.

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

RaceRX

I dont understand you. You banned me instead of warning because i defended myself thats exactly what im appealing for. You said yourself thats why im banned.

Nice

Konali

One last try, hope you can get your head around this.

1: You tell nashy, lets go annoy cb 1 dudes.
2: You both do so, which is violating rule 1. Not that big of a deal, but when you get reported, you get the punishment, nothing we can do about that.
3: You then said, you thought it where just guidelines, wishing someone had told you that.
4: That is a big fat lie, because point 1 ( also the first lines in the report topic) proove clearly you did evrything with intent.

Thus, the fact you tried to play me, lie in your report , while you clearly did this on intent, yea well, doesnt cut a warn.

To add, you know its true, i know its true, we all know its true, logs clearly proove you did this on intent, and you forum replies proof you tried to put this on, its not official??? excuses etc. Dont make it worse by any more lying. Because i dont want to enforce this:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
[/size]
[/size]So, man up, admit you went on a troll rampage in cb 1, you got caught, not so hard is it?

RaceRX

Quote from: Konali on December 14, 2013, 03:40
One last try, hope you can get your head around this.

1: You tell nashy, lets go annoy cb 1 dudes.
2: You both do so, which is violating rule 1. Not that big of a deal, but when you get reported, you get the punishment, nothing we can do about that.
3: You then said, you thought it where just guidelines, wishing someone had told you that.
4: That is a big fat lie, because point 1 ( also the first lines in the report topic) proove clearly you did evrything with intent.

Thus, the fact you tried to play me, lie in your report , while you clearly did this on intent, yea well, doesnt cut a warn.

To add, you know its true, i know its true, we all know its true, logs clearly proove you did this on intent, and you forum replies proof you tried to put this on, its not official??? excuses etc. Dont make it worse by any more lying. Because i dont want to enforce this:

[/size]
[/size]So, man up, admit you went on a troll rampage in cb 1, you got caught, not so hard is it?
Since you didnt complain, nor was a prick about this like your partner in crime. You will be warned instead of banned.
I actually didnt know it was warnable thats why i did it. I appolgize for doing it. I wish you had clearer rules stated. I knew cb 1 was romanian, and i saw two players go into it so i thought hey it would be funny to speak english in it. So i did. not knowing it was a warnable, and apprently banable offence. thats why i checked /rules and saw it wasnt in there, so i continued.

Nice

RaceRX

This has honestly become a bigger deal than it should have an I appolgise for the whole mishap. I do fully admit I went into Cb 1 with full intention to get enjoyment out of other players annoyance. I do believe I have changed from last year, And I can prove that nothing in this sort will happen again. If i had any idea it would have gotten this big I wouldnt have even went to cb 1. Im sorry, It wont happen again and if it does I will accept whatever punishment you give me.

Nice

Konali

Quote from: RaceRX96 on December 14, 2013, 04:20
This has honestly become a bigger deal than it should have an I appolgise for the whole mishap. I do fully admit I went into Cb 1 with full intention to get enjoyment out of other players annoyance. I do believe I have changed from last year, And I can prove that nothing in this sort will happen again. If i had any idea it would have gotten this big I wouldnt have even went to cb 1. Im sorry, It wont happen again and if it does I will accept whatever punishment you give me.

That i respect. Admitting what you have done and saying it wont happen again. I have changed your ban into a warn, which is the default for such things. obviously when it happens ingame kicks and /a messages will be used first, but once it is on the forum we cant kick for it anymore.

Kudos for manning up.