zamfir

Player reported:
Rule broken: disrespect / threats
Date and time: 13.12.2013; 11:59 am Romania

Proof:
http://imgur.com/KEHofKZ&A57JR5G

Konali

Ethan you failed to do your duty.

You should have noticed that this person just picked another ban reason because the actual reason he is reporting them for is not amongst the options.

What is going on here is that both nashy and racer are comming to cb 1 and starting to talk in another language.

You should have seen that. No excuses.

Logs will be checked and then things will be concluded. Also next time, when the right reason is not there, you should either make a complaint topic or add more info to the report.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Konali

Quote from: Konali on December 13, 2013, 22:19
Ethan you failed to do your duty.

You should have noticed that this person just picked another report reason because the actual reason he is reporting them for is not amongst the options.

What is going on here is that both nashy and racer are comming to cb 1 and starting to talk in another language.

You should have seen that. No excuses.

Logs will be checked and then things will be concluded. Also next time, when the right reason is not there, you should either make a complaint topic or add more info to the report.

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Konali

Since you didnt complain, nor was a prick about this like your partner in crime. You will be warned instead of banned.

Warn for these things is default.