Started by Guest, December 13, 2013, 12:41

Player reported:
Rule broken: insulting
Date and time: 13/12/2013; 14:36

Proof:
http://imgur.com/MNu545Y
mormantul matii = you mother grave

sorin

He misspelled "matii"  that means mother and he typed "amtii" that doesn't mean anything.
But i think he wanted to say "matii" (mother) therefore the translation is corect.

Ethan

your mothers grave... what part of any of that is any kind of an insult?

sorin

Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2013, 15:00
your mothers grave... what part of any of that is any kind of an insult?
Translated to english is not a big deal, but in romanian is.

Konali

It sounds so weird. I am sure it does not mean anything good in Romanian, but is so weird in English:d
Sorin please try to explain  why its so bad in romanian:)

for admins, have a look at his warnigns, he had like 6 for /q jokes lol:P
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

sorin

Quote from: Konali on December 13, 2013, 15:56
Sorin please try to explain  why its so bad in romanian:)
He's basically making this player mother dead.
I can't explain better than this. There are some swearings in romanian that in english doesn't mean something bad, some insultings from english translated to romanian sound weird too.

Konali

I consider it worse enough for a warn. Making mom jokes with death context shouldnt be ok anyway.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.