Little command for Clubs.

Started by Polaco, December 11, 2013, 04:56

Polaco

Well, that's easy and make our life easy too:
A command like /club or /[ClubName] (for example a club called "CTrucking" you type /CTrucking) to acess your own club, since you can have only one club owned, it will work for that club, so when you need to acess your club you don't need to type /myclubs and search it on that list (cause players have a lot of clubs). I think that's easy to make and make our life on server more easy to manage our own clubs. So /club or /[ClubName] and there appears the menu to manage your own club.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Vinny

What if someone decides to create a club called "mypacketloss" or "welcomemessage" or "restoreall" (if you do this, prepare your anus.), your command would be broken. + it's not that hard to use /myclub.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Hobo

Quote from: Polaco on December 11, 2013, 04:56
A command like/[ClubName] (for example a club called "CTrucking" you type /CTrucking) to access your own club, since you can have only one club owned
That would be a pain in the ass to script.

Just rework the command /myclub so that it points to your own club instead of a list of your clubs.
Currently /myclub and /myclubs do the same thing. Seems more logical to have /myclub point to your own club and have /myclubs point to the list of the clubs you belong to.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Supreme

/myclubs [name] would be better.

Dobby

Quote from: Vinny on December 11, 2013, 05:29
What if someone decides to create a club called "mypacketloss" or "welcomemessage" or "restoreall" (if you do this, prepare your anus.), your command would be broken. + it's not that hard to use /myclub.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

mick88

Its possible as long as club name is different from commands.

What about incomplete club names? Should command match first club that starts with the phrase? Should it match only clubs that player is a member of?

EDIT: who's locking all the suggestion topics?

Benny

Quote from: mick88 on December 11, 2013, 16:41
Its possible as long as club name is different from commands.

What about incomplete club names? Should command match first club that starts with the phrase? Should it match only clubs that player is a member of?

EDIT: who's locking all the suggestion topics?
I guess Dobby and Matias

@On topic: I like this idea, wold help owners alot actually.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Matias

There is a command already ...

/clubs [Club Name] will show the club you want without having to select it from a long list.

Edit: Anyways the shortcut sounds good, i will take a look at it for future updates. Meanwhile use the command i told you.

Polaco

Sorry for posting again but It wasn explained very well.

I've suggested to add the command "/club" for your own club and keep the "/myclubs" for others clubs which you're member of.
So when you type /club it automatically opens your own club menu.
I'm posting it again to explain better, and as I can see mick88 posted there so maybe he gave some attention to it. And to Matt understand it better too
Sorry for it again and you admins can lock it but don't delete please.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Matias

Ok now it sounds much better. This is possible.  :ccmas: :like:

The shortcut one would have had alot of bugs, imagine players being called like your club, or your club being called like a command, that would be really hard to script.

Wizzer

Quote from: Polaco on December 11, 2013, 17:50
Sorry for posting again but It wasn explained very well.

I've suggested to add the command "/club" for your own club and keep the "/myclubs" for others clubs which you're member of.
So when you type /club it automatically opens your own club menu.
I'm posting it again to explain better, and as I can see mick88 posted there so maybe he gave some attention to it. And to Matt understand it better too
Sorry for it again and you admins can lock it but don't delete please.
+500!! :like: :like: :like:
I hate scrolling down the /myclubs list..
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Terrorista310

or the long list could be in order like in website, lol
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Matias

Done, the command is ready, it will be reviewed and after some little tweaks if needed, it will get added in a future update.

Joshy

I'm not sure of current status of this suggestion right now so I'm unlocking it.

Matt has currently made the /myclub command but looks like the branch is too outdated to be merged, I'll add /<club> and /club <club> along with updating the branch.

tl;dr or tc;dr: yes, to be scripted.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Polaco

Ok, sure, and thanks, but for the moment I think just the /club is enough, it's up to you guys if you want the /club <club> too, but for now the /club will help alot.
Who is Polaco?