News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

A question...

Started by FaZe1337Sajmon420PL, December 10, 2013, 12:34

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Not that it's a big issue but I'm still asking myself: what the fuck happened during my previous name change?

TheSandman

The server was offline when i changed it. When we click 'Change', it says 'Request pending', then the page should refresh with 'Name change successful'. But if the server is offline, all the way, (like, windows offline etc), the database doesnt exist to the website, so it will keep trying to resend the request. When the database came back, it obviously had 4 requests top change your name...to the same thing lol.
I can ask the devs/mick to somehow remove the other names from the list, but no promises.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dobby

This ones for Mick since we don't have access to anything database/website side.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

As I said it's not a big issue, I was just curious. Thanks.