Limited time missions

Started by DeHavilland, December 09, 2013, 12:19

DeHavilland

Hi, I came up with idea from my old server I had for some years ago and it worked very well but I had just a simple script.

Could be nice to have limited time missions to different locations, an example: a roadwork inside the Bayside Tunnel, you deliver construction materials to it to get it done, we can say the map is on the server for 3 weeks and the missions are only avalible for that time. These missions could be for Artic, Cement and maybe Coach (ex: construction workers).

If the missions add-on system is easy, then this idea could be awesome to have :D  :like:

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

GeneralLee

Nice idea.
Then roadworks will be useful:D

COLBYLICIOUS

Tyler

I made something like this on a roleplay server for illegal deliveries. Would be a nice feature to unlock at 500 truck loads for more 'experienced' truckers.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

DeHavilland

Quote from: Girl on December 09, 2013, 16:30
I made something like this on a roleplay server for illegal deliveries. Would be a nice feature to unlock at 500 truck loads for more 'experienced' truckers.
Something like courier missions?
80's

90's

[/hide]

Spekter

Nice idea, would add a bit of diversity.  :like:

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Benny

The idea is nice and it could work yes, for example the mapper decides based on the construction type and size, how many loads it is needed to compleat it.

:like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

DeHavilland

Quote from: Benny on December 10, 2013, 14:30
The idea is nice and it could work yes, for example the mapper decides based on the construction type and size, how many loads it is needed to compleat it.

:like:
Yeah it was like that I mean :D an example: roadwork at LV intersection, you unload beside the road to not cause any trouble for other players :)
80's

90's

[/hide]

Tyler

Quote from: DeHavilland on December 10, 2013, 08:55
Quote from: Girl on December 09, 2013, 16:30
Something like courier missions?
Yes. I had a textdraw under the health with a time limit counting down how long they had to deliver it in either a burrito, rumpo or yosemite. It was mainly to stores that had a low stock.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

DeHavilland

I found a video just about this idea while I searched around on my youtube, I forgot I have made one from my server. Here you can see when I'm hauling to a special map that was only on for a limited time!

Remember ignore the IP since I don't have the server anymore.
80's

90's

[/hide]

R3public[PL]

Kilianh[NL]

Great idea!, this has to come in the server :D I like this :like:

mlwu10

no more never-finished construction in game!

DeHavilland

Quote from: mlwu10 on January 02, 2014, 06:30
no more never-finished construction in game!
Many of construction sites has been on for 4 years soon and never been finished XD
80's

90's

[/hide]