Zello Walkie Talkie - Cb channels on your phone!

Started by DeHavilland, December 03, 2013, 18:51

DeHavilland

Hi all, this evening I downloaded a new app called Zello Walkie Talkie. It's very nice to use to speak between the cabins like a cb radio!
So those who has it can add me Poppe95 and we can have conversations when we are playing!

It works for Androids, iPhones and Blackberry! You can download it from play.google.com.

I will create a Convoy Trucking channel and it should work world wide since I have spoke with guys from USA on a channel.

Uptade:

I have now created the Convoy Trucking channel you can find it under category cars or search for it, Also you can add me and I will invite you. The channel is hosted 24/7 so all can speak even if I got my zello off.

Uptade 2:

GeneralLee discovered you can install this app to your PC!

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

DeHavilland

80's

90's

[/hide]

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

DeHavilland

Quote from: Cry_Lue on December 03, 2013, 19:20
Sounds great, im gonna try it :P :like:
Yeah great :) We should try to get as much as possible to be in the channel :)
80's

90's

[/hide]

Ethan

Wizzer

This is awesome :like: :like:
Using it right now
EVERYONE! DOWNLOAD IT :3 :3
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

GeneralLee

Sounds really nice!

I can't wait to get my iPhone back:D

DeHavilland

Quote from: Cry_Lue on December 03, 2013, 19:34
Using it right now
It's nice yeah, I have speaked with real truckers today from my town, very nice app and usefull! Anyway when you speak I don't hear you so good so try to change the volume.
80's

90's

[/hide]

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Wizzer

Quote from: DeHavilland on December 03, 2013, 19:45
Using it right now
It's nice yeah, I have speaked with real truckers today from my town, very nice app and usefull! Anyway when you speak I don't hear you so good so try to change the volume.
Ok, ill try to fix it. Anyways same problem here.
-------
Add me: Fly_Cry
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

DeHavilland

Quote from: Cry_Lue on December 03, 2013, 20:16
Using it right now
-------

You should try to speak as close to microphone, otherwise it can have bad sound quallity.

Me & Agresiv are testing out this app into it's limit! It's very great and I can hear Agresiv's voice very good, remember you can change the decibel frequence too if you don't hear what other players are saying!

Currently players in cb: 4!
80's

90's

[/hide]

GeneralLee

Quote from: DeHavilland on December 03, 2013, 20:19
Using it right now
-------

You should try to speak as close to microphone, otherwise it can have bad sound quallity.

Me & Agresiv are testing out this app into it's limit! It's very great and I can hear Agresiv's voice very good, remember you can change the decibel frequence too if you don't hear what other players are saying!

10-4 !

Oh shit..how much I love this app..

For those who don't have Android , iOS , Windows or Blackberry .. This app can be installed on your PC!

DeHavilland

Quote from: Agresiv on December 03, 2013, 20:22
Quote from: DeHavilland on December 03, 2013, 20:19
Using it right now
-------

10-4 !

Oh shit..how much I love this app..

For those who don't have Android , iOS , Windows or Blackberry .. This app can be installed on your PC!
Yeah it's nice that you can have it on your pc! but I will only use it on my phone atm. But on PC it have better quality for the sound record.
80's

90's

[/hide]

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)