News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Club Of The Year Award!

Started by DeHavilland, December 02, 2013, 17:34

DeHavilland

Now it's time for Convoy Trucking's first Club Of The Year Award! by Milestone Hauling Co!

The winner will be awarded $1,000,000 in donation! Also the winner club founder & leaders will get a forum banner! This event will take place at Fir Island on 5.12.2013 at 16:00 GMT! We will announce the award winner on the place and have a celebration! If the owner isn't online he will be contacted that his/her club has won! Remember all clubs are included, if the club is a fake one, we wont count it.

You can vote by sending me a forum message with this format that you have filled in, vote by replies doesn't count! Club founder/leaders are not allowed to vote! Also remember if we wont get so many votes before Thursday I will move up the event further.

Club name (No fake ones):
Members (ex 500 if it's 501):
Reason (ex why it's best):
Other comments (ex If you like this award idea):

Good luck with voting, we hope for the best! See you at Fir Island on Thursday!
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

AMG

i like this idea
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

GeneralLee

Quote from: DeHavilland on December 02, 2013, 17:34
You can vote by sending me a forum message with this format that you have filled in, vote by replies doesn't count! Club founder/leaders are not allowed to vote! Also remember if we wont get so many votes before Thursday I will move up the event further.

:FacePalm:

DeHavilland

Quote from: AMG on December 02, 2013, 18:08
[club name] : CONVOYTRUCKING_MATES                                                                                            [members] :489 -and still coming                                                                                                        [reason]: is the best convoy club and it has vehicles for all kind of missions                                             and yes i like this idea  :like: :like: ;D
I wont count that one but re-send it as forum pm to me.

Quote from: Agresiv on December 02, 2013, 18:10
Quote from: DeHavilland on December 02, 2013, 17:34

:FacePalm:
80's

90's

[/hide]

DeHavilland

80's

90's

[/hide]

DeHavilland

I have now closed the voting! Total count of votes: 16 so we got many different clubs but one is the winner! See you on the awards shoutout at Fir Island at 16:00 GMT!  :like:  :happycmas:
80's

90's

[/hide]

DeHavilland

Here is the top 3 list:

Winner and Club Of The Year 2013: The Crew
2nd place: Mega Travel
3rd place: Finnish Truckers!

Carshow winner: Mello with Jester!

We will host next award in March 2014! Winter seasonal awards were we give out 250k per category winner! Categories examples are: the most fail, best player, best admin, club of the season and many more! So see you at same location then! :)

Locking this topic  :like:
80's

90's

[/hide]