News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

RIP Paul Walker

Started by Dobby, December 01, 2013, 03:12

ColdwaR

I'm really sad about his death... I grew up with this man, and his movies... I remember when i was a kid me and my best friend race all the time with our bikes... We pretend all the time that we are Paul (Brian) and Vin (Dom)... I can't believe that's all over now... Heaven got new angel...  :( :-\

RaceRX

government killed him. Lol idk actually but you guys should check out the conspiracies to his death. Its kinda believable
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Bruno_2MLG4CT

He died in car accident. No montaj, no guverment, no nothing  :dislike:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Twido

R.I.P Paul. I grew up with his movies and yes I liked him alot because its the only actor I know which actually likes his role outside the movies. There are tons of videos on the internet him trying out cars, even trying to learn drifting.

But at the end, won't take long till everyone forgets about it  :(  Wait till end this year and no one will care about the crash.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

ColdwaR

Hey guys, i read somewhere that Paul Walker is alive. His death was fake... And this what i read:

Paul Walker is not dead, it's all part of the movie?

An American citizen has argued that today saw Paul Walker in Los Angeles, and disbelief major television stations in Walker's death and the rumors that there is no body of the deceased actor encourage the assertion that the whole case great deception. According to some claims, the case is designed for film "Fast and Furious 7" which comes to theaters in July of 2014. year. Thus, the introduction of the film to be shown in a scene where Paul says: "What we have fast does not mean that everyone must be quick., I'm not dead, it's all done to give you a lesson," and will sing a song called "Six Days".

Photo bodies of Paul Walker: Many believed that the image circulating Twitter and Facebook is body of Paul Walker. On the photography is actually a man who is engaged in missionary work in Africa and that he died 2011 in car crash accident.

Day before they die, news was released that Paul Walker is dead: The day before he died Paul Walker was released canard that the famous actor died. It was later clarified that the news that Paul Walker died about the death that automatically produces all the Hollywood stars.

After this text there is picture of Paul's Porsche Carrera GT...

I don't know what's going on but this news was published by all internet medias here (Bosnia And Herzegovina and Serbia)

So i guess we have to wait for July 2014 to see is this true or not...
I hope that this news was true...

Konali

No man believe me xD hes dead, how sad it may be, i am a huge fan of the movies, but faking a death would cause sooo much critizism and bad publicity, they really wouldnt dare to do it.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Dobby

No conspiracy shit here please. His family has confirmed it. There's been an interview with Paul Walkers father about it.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

ColdwaR

Well don't hate me about this Dobby  :))
I just say what i saw...

Dobby

I don't get why people always say "No body? They aren't dead." Who the hell in their right mind would wanna see a corpse after being in an explosion.

* Dobby. farted
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

Paul is gone. The sooner we accept that fact, the better for us it will be.

Rainbow

Even in the smallest chance that it was a hoax for publicity for the movie, that is not positive publicity and would cause an uproar. Paul had his own charity that he ran, that is the last thing you would want is to bring that kind of bad publicity to your life and the charity that you run.

Shake

Quote from: Rainbow on December 04, 2013, 11:37
Even in the smallest chance that it was a hoax for publicity for the movie, that is not positive publicity and would cause an uproar. Paul had his own charity that he ran, that is the last thing you would want is to bring that kind of bad publicity to your life and the charity that you run.
This.
Plus, wouldn't make sense that all that people that did a tribute to him were including on that ""joke"".

The poor guy is dead, and may he rest in peace. We all need to accept the facts, and those are just guys seeking for attention.

Matias

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

He will be missed alot.

Dobby

Zangetsu

Quote from: Matt on December 06, 2013, 21:05
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

He will be missed alot.
R.I.P Paul Walker , 2013 has been a horrible year  :'( :'( :'(