Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

Started by Calvingreen17., November 28, 2013, 15:18

George

Refresh the page,it will work.
[]

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Calvingreen17.

I wanted to start a new trend of uploading ETS2MP pics on this page for the players who didn't get to play yesterday, but Steam wouldn't take my pictures! :|

Anyway, Amsterdam, NL was ridiculous yesterday. I dont even over-exaggerate when I say trucks were almost lined up for miles.

Noobs were ramming people at full speed. I was spawning in other trucks, getting flung through the air at 670 km/h. It was funny as hell XD.

It's still a great mod though, I wanna give all my kisses (and BJs?) to RootKiller and the development team. If y'all see this, mwah :D

Older and wiser

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on May 02, 2014, 08:01
I wanted to start a new trend of uploading ETS2MP pics on this page for the players who didn't get to play yesterday, but Steam wouldn't take my pictures! :|

if ur stopped it should work, just spam the ss button

Calvingreen17.

Alright I got some pics from the game, but I only got three of them cause something funny happened, lets take a look

So I spawned in the LKW Terminal in Amsterdam, NL when there was less chaos. You can see a few drivers pullin in the yard

Saw another driver pullin out of the Port of Rotterdam

I arrived at my destination in London, GB. I was preparing to hit up the unloading dock when suddenly

Ain't that a day killer?

My pictures are mediocre in quality at best because of my shittop so I want you guys to start posting your adventures in here too (I'll be able to get more quality photos when my R9 270 arrives).

Older and wiser

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on May 02, 2014, 09:06
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on May 02, 2014, 08:01

if ur stopped it should work, just spam the ss button

No, I had Steam in game disabled so it wouldn't take my screenshots. I enabled it but I forgot that I had to restart my game.

Older and wiser

Benny

Would you guys like to do some jobs together? We could make a convoy, use same trucks and pick the same load, would be awesome:P
what ya think?

This guys just didn't want to move and there were like 10 people waiting outside to unload lel

Just chillin at the stop light :P

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

George

[]

TheSandman

These are the only ones ive got of MP so far. Waiting for one guy to hurry up, and the admins having a laugh xD

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

so it does actually work now? do the mods we have enabled work?

Benny

Quote from: Ethan on May 02, 2014, 16:02
It works yes, but the mods don't work with it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Quote from: Benny on May 03, 2014, 17:34
Quote from: Ethan on May 02, 2014, 16:02
It works yes, but the mods don't work with it.
k, all I needed to know

Dobby

Can i/someone create a picture topic? so its easier to look through them instead of scrolling between chat & stuff? :)

Here's mine:

[spoiler][imgur]http://imgur.com/a/UUkQr[/imgur][/spoiler]
[xfire]http://www.xfire.com/video/624963[/xfire]
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Benny

Quote from: Dobby on May 03, 2014, 23:49
Can i/someone create a picture topic? so its easier to look through them instead of scrolling between chat & stuff? :)

Here's mine:

[spoiler][imgur]http://imgur.com/a/UUkQr[/imgur][/spoiler]
[xfire]http://www.xfire.com/video/624963[/xfire]
Done! Could be cool if the posts that we made with pictures moved to that topic if possible.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Anyone want to help me DL this.. I would like to try it out except it seems as though my ETS2 cannot be found from this website.

I am sure there are other websites that have a download link but I dont want to use them..