Hyde Park > Euro Truck Simulator 2

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

(1/21) > >>

Calvingreen17.:
Straight from the Dev himself:

--- Quote ---Hello!

We're going to stream the first official gameplay of working multiplayer modification for Euro Truck Simulator 2 in the near future!

After months of hard work, we are finally getting close to a first release, which unfortunately for you has to go through tests to ensure that it is up to scratch for the main release, this is to ensure that nothing is wrong when we release to the public. In order to show you what has been created and to show you that there will be a final project we are going to be streaming, live streaming, from around 10 different places, different perspectives of Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer, allowing you to see how everything functions from both multiple players and also from multiple countries!

As this will be the first time there has been multiple players on the modification you may notice that the sync isn't that good during the test or other problems, however you need to remember that although it has taken a fair few months to get to this stage there is still work to do on the mod and that many things may be changed and also upgraded in the future.

More information including the streaming links will be posted in the future however for now just remember, in order to stay updated with all the information keep checking the forums and our facebook fanpage, link below! Happy Trucking!

Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/ets2mpofficial

RootKiller and the team.
--- End quote ---

Source: http://ets2mp.com/showthread.php?tid=642&pid=6760#pid6760

I believe the livestream will be displayed @ twitch.tv/rootkillerpl. I dont know exactly what time, he simply said "near future." So lets cross our fingers and hope that it's sometime in December. (best Christmas present ever? To those who celebrate it).

If you wanna know what time, I advise you keep track of that link I posted up there.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL:
 :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:

Dobby:
Any news on if you can make your own modes yet?

Bruno_2MLG4CT:
ETS sucks if not original  :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike:
no moni to buy original so  :like: :dislike:

Calvingreen17.:

--- Quote from: Dobby. on November 28, 2013, 15:39 ---Any news on if you can make your own modes yet?

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure you will be able to after they release the dedicated server tools and stuff like that.

--- Quote from: Bruno_2MLG4CT on November 28, 2013, 15:55 ---ETS sucks if not original  :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike:
no moni to buy original so  :like: :dislike:

--- End quote ---

ETS2 is a very good game, even without mods. Multiplayer would expand the fun (                                                                                            that much further                                                                                         )

You cant imagine yourself in a convoy with other people around the world in such an awesome game and not think it'd be fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version