[How-To] De-lagg a vehicle (now by all means)

Started by Polaco, November 27, 2013, 20:44

Polaco

Here I will show you guys who got problems with lagg/boucing on vehicles (Mods) and even trying to fix it, it isn't fixed yet. So follow this tutorial and all will be fixed.
(On those pics and examples I've "lagged" a truck just to de-lagg it and show you guys how you should do it)

First step: Import the vehicle with all textures loaded, the vehicle which you want to de-lagg.

Ok, it looks fine, but you need to check if it is at same position of original vehicle, in this case, the original Flatbed. To check it, you need to import the original Flatbed. A lot of new textures will be loaded, but you don't need to delete them, cause when exported, your mod only will save textures which are being used by the model, the others will be automatically deleted. Now import the original vehicle and take a look:

The "1" is the height of wheel of your mod, and as you can see, it isn't at same height as the "2" (wheel of original flatbed), so, you need to move it (and all model too) to this correct height. Show All(Unmakr the original flatbed base, making it disappears from view) + Select Mode + Move.

Ok, now mark again the original flatbed, and move it like I did here, all your truck to the same heigh of original flatbed wheels:

As you can see, I've moved it a bit to right too, to put it on "center" of the original flatbed, and you can see, now the wheels of your Mod is at same height as original flatbed wheels:

Now, to keep it how it is and finish the de-lagging, you need to center all pivots back to center, but first, you can delete the original flatbed and deselect these all parts and dumies:

Ok, now to reset all pivots to center, first, make sure to don't make it with dumies too, and wheels, so, unmark all dumies and wheels (except the one of your Base, Sub-base and Chassis-if you use chassis dumie too). Doors and wheels too, and hood/bonneet if vehicle has it.

Done, now, lets first reset the pivot of colision, so, unmark the Sub-base:

Ok, now to reset pivot, go to Display > Local Axes (click on small square and change from Orientation to Offset) > Reset to World. Click on "colision" (not on these balls):

Sure, now lets do it with the rest, unmark colision, mark the Sub-base, select all parts (be sure you unmarked all dumies and wheels first), enable Select Mode again and with Display > Local Axes > Reset to World click on it.

Yeah! Now, mark again all the dumies, wheels, etc, unmakr the chassis_vlo (not necessary) and to deselect all these parts, click on an empty space on screen, and now you can export it

Done, you've de-lagged a truck with sucessfull, none problems with lagg/boucing/glitch with this mod on server!  :)

Polaco art - 2013 - all rights reserved
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Boeing763

Corvette

I already made a topic like this? De-lagging a truck is the same as De-lagging a passenger vehicle/other.

Polaco

Yes, you did, but you told another mean which sometimes doesn't work.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...