Viewing the noticeboard easier

Started by FaZe1337Sajmon420PL, November 27, 2013, 17:48

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

How many of those do you get? I'm sure it's many.
And if you're interested in whats going on with your club you will check those messages.

But in order to see the actual memo you need to go to clubs and then search for the club and finally open the noticeboard.
So im suggesting to make some kind of hyperlink or maybe add a column with club name, a column with this particular clubs noticeboard or anything that would stimulate this process.

Let me know what you think  :like: :dislike:

Matias

Sounds a good idea, but it only could be useful at the webpage, in-game you should go to the club board to read it due to the string sizes and trying to keep them low.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Matt on November 27, 2013, 17:51
Sounds a good idea, but it only could be useful at the webpage, in-game you should go to the club board to read it due to the string sizes and trying to keep them low.
That's why I posted it in Suggestions for Forum/Website  :like:

btw there's a "s" missing in this subforum (Suggestions)

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Tyler

wouldn't be possible as it's stored in a table I guess and it's just echoed onto the website, the code would then be shown in game in the dialog as samp not support hyperlinks

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Girl on November 27, 2013, 19:49
wouldn't be possible as it's stored in a table I guess and it's just echoed onto the website, the code would then be shown in game in the dialog as samp not support hyperlinks
can't you code them separated?

GeneralLee

Off:
If someone else would make that suggestion your answer will be :

"Is like that for years so i don't see why that need to be added"

On:
Sounds nice:D GOOD IDEA!

Dobby

I don't get it. Either its lack of sleep, or its my brain confusing itself.

So you want to sort club messages, by club? so:

pijon team messages one place

pink crew messages one place

etc.. ?

Quote from: Vinny on November 27, 2013, 17:55
Yes gibe

Say pls.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Dobby. on November 27, 2013, 20:30
I don't get it. Either its lack of sleep, or its my brain confusing itself.

So you want to sort club messages, by club? so:

pijon team messages one place

pink crew messages one place

etc.. ?
I don't know how I should re-explain this .__________.

Joshy

This is something that requires a database schema change (add "club_id" field to messages), so only Mick can do this.

Unless you use regular expressions / substring and cut the club name off the end, but there is no way to go to club page based on club name and since names can change, things may be broken.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)