Noe_Silva. (insulting)

Started by San_Juan, November 26, 2013, 23:04

San_Juan

I want my money back this theft checked me and I take to give him permission to return to play for no pay and mock d emi for being a good teammate

Konali

the 6 mil, that was given/taken on the old account?
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

noe_gaona

Yeah no in this New account

This is ridiculous because he challenge for false money of a game

He is a Sr. Have 25 years old and challenge with me a boy of 17 years old

Bitch please

But well.......im take 6mill in my last account no in my new account

Boeing763

Quote from: noe_gaona on December 04, 2013, 05:02
Yeah no in this New account

This is ridiculous because he challenge for false money of a game

He is a Sr. Have 25 years old and challenge with me a boy of 17 years old

Bitch please

But well.......im take 6mill in my last account no in my new account
Are you on drugs?

Konali, I will explain you what happened. I was when all this mess happened. But first:

Noe, if it's ridiculous...Why had you to ask San_Juan for money for 3 days?, not ridiculous at all.
He's not challenging you, he's asking for the money you stole him.

Bitch?, Who?

Now:

-Noe_Silva was begging San_Juan for money, 7 million in total to buy a 3 slots house in LS. San_Juan, very gently lent him the money and Noe with various excuses refused to pay him, a lot of times.

Now, Noe with the excuse he has another account because you let him "evade" his ban with this one is telling you that "Joaquin lost his money because it was with the old account", so he thinks it's not banable or warnable because this is a new account.

I hate how Noe acts in this moment, he knows he stole the money and tries to evade it telling you all "I have a new account, problem is with old one"

Yes, I am not administrator or moderator but maybe it may help you to understand a bit.

Ethan

Quote from: TheBoeing767 on November 27, 2013, 00:42
PIC 1:
(CB:4) Noe_Silva.: "Throwing hints you are the best but in front of me you are a fucking faggot
warning issued to Noe_Silva. insulting/disrespective behavior

as for all this other stuff. you all can take it up in a problems/complaint topic
the report is for insulting not who stole what or who broke into whoms account

Konali

I was dealing with this lol xD i rather have it one topic than again in a new topic.

Anyway i was about to sum things up anyway and to warn or ban noe for the insults but that is already taken care of.

To the scam/money situation.

Its very simple but yet unfortunate for SJ.

Noe lend money or the money was gifted, as we have seen now, there is no proof of what actually happend. Yes i tend believe SJ was robbed for milions, but what can we do if there is no proof??? nothing.

So yes, how much this might suck for you SJ, its partially also your fault because, why in gods name would you take so long with making  a complaint..
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.