Ethan's 3rd Anniversary in Convoy Trucking

Started by Ethan, November 21, 2013, 16:59

Shake

Quote from: Dobby. on November 27, 2013, 20:49
Quote from: Shake on November 27, 2013, 20:47
Quote from: Dobby. on November 27, 2013, 20:44
Quote from: Ethan on November 23, 2013, 20:12
Quote from: Konali on November 22, 2013, 22:59
what will you do for your celebration Ethan? :)
I honestly dont know

I have an idea. You spawn a few tanks, and we can caboose in area 69 :)
I remember when he killed me and supreme with his hydra

I remember that time he drove off with that rookies trailer... literally, just drove off in the trailer. Has to be the funniest moment with Ethan
Oh god, and that rookie that stole him his car and then just drove off while we were on the flying bus

Dobby

Yus. That was the time Pink Crew first started right? with the chicken outfits with us grouped on top of the guys truck :D
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shake

Quote from: Dobby. on November 27, 2013, 20:55
Yus. That was the time Pink Crew first started right? with the chicken outfits with us grouped on top of the guys truck :D
Nah man Pink Crew existed before, we just had hella fun that day.

RaceRX

This is the test to see how old you really are. Who remembers when haydz spawned a hydra and it somehow got parked at verdant and it took two days for anyone to notice?
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dobby

Quote from: Noah Blake on November 27, 2013, 20:59
This is the test to see how old you really are. Who remembers when haydz spawned a hydra and it somehow got parked at verdant and it took two days for anyone to notice?

* Dobby. knows how to do that now :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Supreme

Quote from: Shake on November 27, 2013, 20:47
Quote from: Dobby. on November 27, 2013, 20:44
Quote from: Ethan on November 23, 2013, 20:12
Quote from: Konali on November 22, 2013, 22:59
what will you do for your celebration Ethan? :)
I honestly dont know

I have an idea. You spawn a few tanks, and we can caboose in area 69 :)
I remember when he killed me and supreme with his hydra

RIP