Ethan's 3rd Anniversary in Convoy Trucking

Started by Ethan, November 21, 2013, 16:59

Ethan

Ethan's 3rd Anniversary in Convoy Trucking
http://www.convoytrucking.net/clubs.php?show=events

on November 30th it will be three years for me to be in Convoy Trucking Community on this forum (I dont know when I actually registered, I dont think records go back that far)

Joshy

helloWorld && Earthquake :D

You joined about ~23 Oct 2010, I'm fairly sure you joined practically hours after me, or the other way round. Certainly October though.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Ethan

I though it was October something.. I just realized it was three years when I was looking through my profile and I saw date registered on this forum... so it will be a belated celebration

edit-
it was (on or around) October 10th
http://convoytrucking.smfforfree.com/index.php?action=profile;u=739

RaceRX

I was three years ago started end of july. ^.^ #TeamOldForumUsers
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TheGame

Quote from: Noah Blake on November 21, 2013, 20:31
I was three years ago started end of july. ^.^ #TeamOldForumUsers
Same here :)

Konali

july 2010 :D

what will you do for your celebration ethan?:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Spekter

Am a bit younger than you guys, April 2011.

but gz for 3 years ethan  :like: :dislike:

Ethan

GeneralLee

Gz Ethan! :*My 3rd anniversary will be somwhere in next month..My forum registered dat is 4 feb 2011,just before the server gets 1year old :D

So my ingame account was created in December maybe January:)

Blitz_FR

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on November 23, 2013, 20:12
Quote from: Konali on November 22, 2013, 22:59
what will you do for your celebration Ethan?:)
I honestly dont know

I have an idea. You spawn a few tanks, and we can caboose in area 69 :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shake

Quote from: Dobby. on November 27, 2013, 20:44
what will you do for your celebration Ethan? :)
I honestly dont know

I remember when he killed me and supreme with his hydra

Dobby

Quote from: Shake on November 27, 2013, 20:47
I honestly dont know

I remember that time he drove off with that rookies trailer... literally, just drove off in the trailer. Has to be the funniest moment with Ethan
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Blitz_FR

what will you do for your celebration Ethan?:)
I honestly dont know

:like: :like: :like:

#Dubi2k13

Shake

Quote from: Dobby. on November 27, 2013, 20:49
I honestly dont know

I remember that time he drove off with that rookies trailer... literally, just drove off in the trailer. Has to be the funniest moment with Ethan
Oh god, and that rookie that stole him his car and then just drove off while we were on the flying bus

Dobby

Yus. That was the time Pink Crew first started right? with the chicken outfits with us grouped on top of the guys truck :D

Shake

Quote from: Dobby. on November 27, 2013, 20:55
Yus. That was the time Pink Crew first started right? with the chicken outfits with us grouped on top of the guys truck :D
Nah man Pink Crew existed before, we just had hella fun that day.

RaceRX

This is the test to see how old you really are. Who remembers when haydz spawned a hydra and it somehow got parked at verdant and it took two days for anyone to notice?
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dobby

Quote from: Noah Blake on November 27, 2013, 20:59
This is the test to see how old you really are. Who remembers when haydz spawned a hydra and it somehow got parked at verdant and it took two days for anyone to notice?

* Dobby. knows how to do that now :)

Supreme

I honestly dont know

RIP