Started by nyolc8, November 19, 2013, 17:47

nyolc8

graphics tweaking because why not:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/HFIOg#0[/imgur]

sadly it's unusable now because at night the screen becomes full black lol

SergeantSavidge

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 10, 2014, 12:11
I sometimes have an issue just like that, I think it has something to do with the stream memory but I'm not 100% sure.
Why not Savidge?

nyolc8

Quote from: SergeantSavidge on October 10, 2014, 19:50
Quote from: nyolc8 on October 10, 2014, 12:11
I sometimes have an issue just like that, I think it has something to do with the stream memory but I'm not 100% sure.
No, this is totally different, I know why it's black, and I know how to make it, I should make RGB and RGB2 values for EACH timecyc weather lines... and I have no mood for that now :D

SergeantSavidge

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 10, 2014, 19:57
No, this is totally different, I know why it's black, and I know how to make it, I should make RGB and RGB2 values for EACH timecyc weather lines... and I have no mood for that now :D
Oh, cool! I didn't know it was timecyc-related. If you manage to fix the bug, will you release it here with your graphics settings pack?  :D
Why not Savidge?

nyolc8

Quote from: SergeantSavidge on October 11, 2014, 00:45
Quote from: nyolc8 on October 10, 2014, 19:57
Oh, cool! I didn't know it was timecyc-related. If you manage to fix the bug, will you release it here with your graphics settings pack?  :D
I can fix it because I tried it out and fixed some night-time timesteps in the extrasunny weather for LS, but it would take hours to make this for every weather and every time step... Also I need to make it nicely to avoid strange colors. So it's a nightmare to do. Maybe I'll make it someday, but I don't have the patience for that now.

Ethan

can you (not you specifically) edit the timecyc so it stays daylight all the time on SAMP servers?

nyolc8

Yes but moon will come up and lights will turn on. It's easy, just copy a daytime weather and replace nighttime lines with that.

Ethan

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 11, 2014, 07:40
Yes but moon will come up and lights will turn on. It's easy, just copy a daytime weather and replace nighttime lines with that.

so just copy everything from the daytime, past it in all the spots of night and it works? in SAMP? I know it works in SP but I want it in MP.

nyolc8

Quote from: Ethan on October 11, 2014, 15:54
Quote from: nyolc8 on October 11, 2014, 07:40

so just copy everything from the daytime, past it in all the spots of night and it works? in SAMP? I know it works in SP but I want it in MP.
It will work in SAMP too if you already use "timecyc.aaa" for SAMP. If you don't using any timecyc mod, then you'll need a modded gta_sa.exe.

Ethan

great then cuz i have a timecyc.aaa in my folder.. ill test sometime later today

nyolc8

dat radar and pause menu:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/Jz5mg#0[/imgur]
(I fixed the yellow path, now it only shows path for the point I mark on the map)

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 17, 2014, 10:10
dat radar and pause menu:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/Jz5mg#0[/imgur]
(I fixed the yellow path, now it only shows path for the point I mark on the map)
Hehe, awesome :)
Is this possible to remove the dk22pac text at top right?
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

Quote from: Wizzer on October 17, 2014, 10:15
Hehe, awesome :)
Is this possible to remove the dk22pac text at top right?
Not yet.

the bottom right small image in the phone is live, epic:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/Esh7I#0[/imgur]

nyolc8

just tried some settings and now my ingame camera looks like this:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/zQYzE#0[/imgur]

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE