Snow has hit the roads in CT please drive with caution, and the sun is bright.

Started by Emily, November 17, 2013, 22:20

Wizzer

Just download Alci IMG editior 1.5

Click File - open and open gta3.img (San Andreas/models)

Click Actions - Import (remove if exists) and add all gta3.img files from the mod folder (txd/dff)

Then File - Save and your done
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Ethan

Ive helped him install the files for the snow txtures, he needs to look at the link below.
raided, look at this:
http://gtaforums.com/topic/327387-fxcleo-snowfx-v101/

you need that "Help-I-Got-No-Num-Pad-Fixx" one for it to work for you

X_Raided

trying to see from admans point of veiw

X_Raided

even so, i just download the numpad fix so it should start with cntrl + Space bar but it still dont work....maybe it juat was installed incorrectly?

Ethan

raided, I told you when I transferred my cleo stuff to you, that it may not work.. you might have to DL and install cleo 4. then go find the snow fx (use the link i gave @ gta-forums) then you should be able to get it to work... I dont know why it wont work, who knows, you may need a diff exe and other files I dont know

X_Raided

well since i have no idea what im doing ill just wait till i get on later n ask if someone wanna do the teamveiwer thing n maybe help me out.. not only do i not know how to mod but im not very good with computer games...this is literally the only video game i play...

Matias

X_Raided

i attempted this method with no luck...i followed the directions as best as i could but im sure i did something wrong probably. maybe if you on later and not busy you can do teamveiwer and help me out matias?

Matias