Club's Noticeboard Editing!

Started by Rahail, November 14, 2013, 13:10

Rahail

We can only delete the noticeboard from club through website(can not edit from game or website), so it would be great if we can edit them too, instead of deleting and writing all again.

Supreme

Seems like a good option, but you could also copy the text, edit what you want, post it, delete old one. :P

+1

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

COLBYLICIOUS

Matias

How hard is it to copy the old text, edit what you want and post it again?
People won't get a notification if you edit it because they already did in the past, but posting it again will make them get notified.

sardarji

Quote from: Supreme on November 14, 2013, 13:14
Seems like a good option, but you could also copy the text, edit what you want, post it, delete old one. :P

I am neutral.

Ethan

copy old one, add/delete what you dont want, post again. done and done

Rahail

Quote from: Foose on November 14, 2013, 13:44
How hard is it to copy the old text, edit what you want and post it again?
People won't get a notification if you edit it because they already did in the past, but posting it again will make them get notified.
I know but it's good to have edit option too. Anyway locked.