Jesus_Aldape ban appeal

Started by SkullCandy, November 08, 2013, 22:54

SkullCandy

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: 8/11/2013
Reason of ban: Farmming
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
Administradores miren yo estaba en LS y WTCP algo asi el estaba pasando por la camara de velocdad de LS luego no me pagaba yo iva a tras de el y el choco y lo arreste eso me lo iso 2 o 3 veces cual farmming teniendo 481 o 482 no recuerdo bien tenga que hacer farmming si solo me faltaban 19 o 18 :( para que queria hacer farmming para que me pasara esto ya a 19 o 18 arrestos para acabr el achivement y no puede ser porfa Administradores espero y me entiendan para que quieria ser farmming de 19 o 18 arrestos si solo eso me faltaban esos para acabar porfa ayudenme hasta yo le comente a dobby. y en eso lo iva persiguiendo y me banean por algo que no es verdad farmming el que hace pedro con los brasileños los persigue hasta donde ban a robar y luego en menos de un 1 seg losatrapa osea solo me faltaban 19 o 18 para que queria hacer farmming si pude hacer muchos 480 o mas y para que queria hacer esos 19 o 18 con farmming espero y me ayuden administradores!!! y porfa si hay alguien que sepa español - ingles que lo traduzca porfavor

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Matias

Quote from: JesusAldape on November 08, 2013, 22:54
What actually was happening:
Administradores miren yo estaba en LS y WTCP algo asi el estaba pasando por la camara de velocdad de LS luego no me pagaba yo iva a tras de el y el choco y lo arreste eso me lo iso 2 o 3 veces cual farmming teniendo 481 o 482 no recuerdo bien tenga que hacer farmming si solo me faltaban 19 o 18 :( para que queria hacer farmming para que me pasara esto ya a 19 o 18 arrestos para acabr el achivement y no puede ser porfa Administradores espero y me entiendan para que quieria ser farmming de 19 o 18 arrestos si solo eso me faltaban esos para acabar porfa ayudenme hasta yo le comente a dobby. y en eso lo iva persiguiendo y me banean por algo que no es verdad farmming el que hace pedro con los brasileños los persigue hasta donde ban a robar y luego en menos de un 1 seg losatrapa osea solo me faltaban 19 o 18 para que queria hacer farmming si pude hacer muchos 480 o mas y para que queria hacer esos 19 o 18 con farmming espero y me ayuden administradores!!! y porfa si hay alguien que sepa español - ingles que lo traduzca porfavor

Admins check this, i was at LS and then WTCP i dont know the rest of the name, started to go by the speedcamera at LS, then he didn't want to pay me and i went back him and arrested him. He did the same 2 or 3 times.
Why would i want to do farming if i only had 19 or 18 arrests left to end the achievement and please admins i hope you understand that i wanted to do farming because i only had 19 or 18 arrests left, and only that left to end, please help me. I even told dobby. and when i was chasing they banned me for something unfair. Farming is what pedro makes along with the brazilians , he goes with them to the unload point and arrests them 1 sec before unload. I only had 19 or 18 missions left why would i want to farm if i made over 480 arrests and why would i want to make farming i hope you can help me admins.

His spanish sucks, didn't understand anything what he meant, his redaction isn't that good too, but the only part i understood is that he wanted to farm that 19 arrests left but at the end of the text he claims he didn't want, but the proof shows he really farmed police stats.

Link to proof: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,43468.0.html

Wait for an admin.

Ethan

Quote from: Foose on November 09, 2013, 00:41
.....and please admins i hope you understand that i wanted to do farming because i only had 19 or 18 arrests left, and only that left to end, please help me. I even told dobby. and when i was chasing they banned me for something unfair
you admit you wanted to farm the last 18-19 arrests, so how is telling someone and then getting banned for something that is not allowed, unfair?

Dobby

Uhh you told me what?

[22:38:51] {FFFFFF}SA-MP {B9C9BF}0.3x-R1-2 {FFFFFF}Started
[22:38:54] Connecting to 54.214.235.97:7777...
[22:38:55] Connected. Joining the game...
[22:39:00] Connected to {B9C9BF}Convoy Trucking
[22:39:00] You are a moderator
[22:39:00] Hello Dobby., welcome back after 2 hours!
[22:39:00] * Grove ST Trucker Dobby. (9) connected: {FFC0CB}| CT Dev |{00FF00}| Scripter |{0000FF}| Staff |
[22:39:03] Officer Jesus_Aldape jailed WTCPaWeL for 1 minutes
[22:39:37] Somebody() reported {FFFF00}Jesus_Aldape(12){FFFFFF}: Farming cop stats
[22:39:38] ** Jesus_Aldape(12): hi
[22:39:46] >> Jesus_Aldape(12): hello
[22:39:49] WTCPaWeL PM: WTCPaWeL->Jesus_Aldape: don't come i must have 1 star
[22:40:13] Jesus_Aldape PM: Jesus_Aldape->WTCPaWeL: bro 480/500 arrest
[22:40:15] Jesus_Aldape is trying to arrest player
[22:40:16] Officer Jesus_Aldape jailed WTCPaWeL for 1 minutes
[22:40:28] WTCPaWeL has been banned for 30 days by admin: Farming
[22:40:33] Jesus_Aldape has been banned for 30 days by admin: Farming

You told me nothing of the sort so don't bring my name into this.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

SkullCandy

Since ever they ignored me already better I close my appeal ban and I hope already ah those 30 days and thank you! read that this thank you admins!! u.u  :'(

Matias

Your friend confirmed he was helping you to farm police stats, no need to lie.
There's a video and a chatlog as proof too. I don't know why didn't an admin reply here yet but you can wait for them, there's no need to close the ban appeal by yourself.

SkullCandy

And already well my appeal was a failed appeal since I never responded and sorry if some words are not well written or not written haci esque use a translator because not be much English

Ethan

proof is solid enough.. ban appeal rejected

unlocked and re-locked