Bank and phone password

Started by Goldy., November 06, 2013, 15:20

Goldy.

So what i actually want to say on this suggestion is that if you would script a thing ... to put password to your bank account so only you can acces it with a password so no one can transfer money if brokes into your account and on /phone to put password so no one can sell you house or vehicles if breaks into your account . And if this will be added there will be less work for admins ... they wont need to search so much for who broke into accounts . Hope you understood me!

:dislike: if you don't like my suggestion

:like: if you like my suggestion

Matias

So if someone sets his account password to (for example) abc123
And then he's enough noob to set his bank password again to abc123
The guy that broke into the account will still steal it, admins would have more job for the people that forgets their bank password, people getting break in because of having same password, it will double the work they have right now and trust me, breakin into accounts is not a real problem, admins can find enough proof by just looking the logs.

Supreme

Quote from: Foose on November 06, 2013, 15:26
So if someone sets his account password to (for example) abc123
And then he's enough noob to set his bank password again to abc123
The guy that broke into the account will still steal it, admins would have more job for the people that forgets their bank password, people getting break in because of having same password, it will double the work they have right now and trust me, breakin into accounts is not a real problem, admins can find enough proof by just looking the logs.

With someone knowing your pass from bank and phone it would be harder for us to discover that someone breaks in in-game.

:dislike:

Dobby

No.

If your account is broken into, its your problem. No bank password will stop somebody from doing it. Admins can check through logs and other stuff. I dont want to have to enter a bank password to check each time i want to withdraw cash.

Locked. As i don't feel its useful.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT