El Quebrados parking

Started by X_Raided, November 06, 2013, 07:10

X_Raided

since there are no parking in the ghost town of El Quebrados i was hoping we could add some joy for the residents of this miserable black hole in the middle of the desert. in fact, theres only 6 people living here including me. i alone can own 8 cars but no where to park 4 or them.i was hoping admins or mappers could do this simple favor for us El Quebradoians and add this parking to the local gas station. its just what we need to bring the life back and i bet the empty ran down 1 slot house will be selling like hot cakes in no time with this added bonus.

after hours of meticulous mapping and mathematical calculations i have come up with a elaborate outline of what i see in El Quebrados near future..i can only hope you see the same....

either we can flatten a small portion of precious holy sand and replace it with cement here....

or we can simply paint some lines here...

please see what i see and give us El Quebradoians something to live for.

trying to see from admans point of veiw

TheSandman

Car parking would be good there, since there isnt really anything close, except for near Verdant Meadows. +1
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

This would be very nice for tow trucks.
Just as a parking on the spawn in whetstone which would be very useful for vans.

sardarji

zola0311

Dobby

I'd love to say yes to adding car parks and stuff, but if i remember: Mick has commands to add car parks. So they get added to the database. If mick likes i can write the queries, he just has to add them to the database and run them.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

Quote from: Dobby. on November 06, 2013, 10:02
I'd love to say yes to adding car parks and stuff, but if i remember: Mick has commands to add car parks. So they get added to the database. If mick likes i can write the queries, he just has to add them to the database and run them.
Would be awesome one day if admins could get those commands xD
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

Quote from: TheSandman on November 06, 2013, 13:45
Quote from: Dobby. on November 06, 2013, 10:02
Would be awesome one day if admins could get those commands xD
:like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:

Matias

Gotta love how people wants new chances to suggest new stuff yet they don't respect the list of do not suggest.
The "Do not suggest list" is there to prevent you from suggest useless things which neither admins / scripters can add without mick.
As this is something that only mick can add, he will do it when he gets free and if he really wants. Till then, there's nothing scripters can do like giving powers to admins or themselves because we are busy working on Christmas stuff. Please next time refer to this link when suggesting anything: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Thanks for your attention and i hope you understood why this can't be added and why it won't be added in the meantime. Anyways this kind of suggestions should work in the future, after we work in giving permissions to scripters so they can add the carparks by themselves without mick need to be online.

Dobby

I'm unlocking this for now :) i've just found something i've been passing over.

:) i'll keep you updated.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dobby

This can be locked. There is soon to be car parking in the place you suggested.