Trading

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, October 29, 2013, 12:03

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Well, suggested billion of times. Why you didn't remove it from the 'do not suggest' list. You know that everybody loves it.
Scamming? Here is a solution.
You make a deal with someone via some menus that are shown on the screen. You put name of the car (you own) in the deal and then put a price. The other guy agrees with the price or not. To make things easier, mappers can map a place where if you want to sell your house you go there and park it. Also, there will be another CB to announce that you are selling your car (Not announcements allowed, not main chat allowed, strict rules about this) and if you want to buy, go to that channel, ask someone or go to the place, etc etc.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Girl on October 29, 2013, 12:22
park your house. :like:

+2
I forgot to note, make trading available only for cars, not houses.

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Tyler

the mapped place you're on about could be a parking lot where members can park there car up. they do a command (/sellcar [price]) and it attaches a label to the car. if the car isn't parked correctly, staff clamp etc. the price gotta be less than 75% of the original price of the car.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Matias

Just imagine people making carshows and trading their cars as prizes, it would be awesome.  :like:

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Foose on October 29, 2013, 14:36
Just imagine people making carshows and trading their cars as prizes, it would be awesome.  :like:
Yeah, carshows would be more often. people will get prize for good looking car and they might the car and someone would maybe like to buy it :)

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Blitz_FR

Ethan

Matias, lets go to this place cause I know you want to buy my bullet.
retail value is 380, imma sell you my used one with 4500 miles on it for 300k...
[sarcasm]
ok, this is such a good idea
[/sarcasm]

TheGame

Want no scamming/abusing?
Listen...
Max. asking price: 25percent more than dealership price.
Min. asking price: /sellcar value
Problem fixed and NO Ethan, there is noting wrong and it is fair towards everyone.
I play on another server with trading and noting went wrong any time.
Add trading ftw!

Supreme

+1

And how I would imagine the system:

You got an Infernus. ($500.000,  let's take this value as Y) - I will take a brand new one.
And if you want to sell it you get $400.000,  so I suggest, if you want to trade with someone you cannot go under 80% of the price of a new one. So you could just /sellcar and get $400.000, or sell it for $400,000 or more. (Y x 80% is the lowest price you will be able to sell it).
I would also suggest you cannot sell it for more than the Y + additional 25% of the Y. So you cannot sell the Infernus for more than $625.000. (Y x 125%)
So you can sell an Infernus for between $400.000 and $625.000.
Basically, make the price range (Y x 80-125%).

Rubber

You would have to be pretty dumb to get scammed by buying a car or house, especially if the trade value is set at a max of 75% or something like that. I support this idea and certain ethans need to be a little more positive and a little less sarcastic...it used to be funny..

Rockey

car trading should be the original value and 20% either way on sale/purchase.. so if its buys for $100,000 you can either sell between $80,000 and $120,000

Ethan

+1 for trading for only cars but not if you buy one for 100k and someone is selling it for 125k.. that would just be a ripoff

Matias

Quote from: Ethan on October 29, 2013, 22:39
+1 for trading for only cars but not if you buy one for 100k and someone is selling it for 125k.. that would just be a ripoff

Honestly, if you sell it for 125k and it costs 100k then you are not going to sell it in a close time, and if someone gets it he gotta be a noob. This is just like steam market, if you sell something more expensive than the normal price none look at your stuff, they prefer the cheap things.