News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mini missions

Started by Rockey, October 29, 2013, 10:03

Rockey

Mini missions. Im sure alot of you are already bored of the missions we have right now and to keep the fun in there needs to be something to do wich never ends since it won't be an achievement.
You all know the mini missions form the singel palyer right? with the ambulance, firetruck and pizzaboy? yea you do so why not bring them here.
I don't know if we can make it the same as in sp but haveing it would be awesome.
So the missions would be called Life saver and the score for it would count from all 3 type of missions. You would get score and money for making the missions but they won't be counted as an achievement so it will be just somethign for fun to do while you are bored. pimping out your ambulance and firetrucks and using it woudl be amazing!

CREDITS TOO BENNY

Tyler

+1 I get bored of missions within the server and this would be quite fun. :like::like:

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TheSandman

Ambulance, firetruck and pizzaboy could go towards regular achievements, making it an even 20.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Insert

Supreme

Quote from: TheSandman on October 29, 2013, 12:06
Ambulance, firetruck and pizzaboy could go towards regular achievements, making it an even 20.

Just keep it 17, achievements kill the fun once you reach it.

+1

Benny

This won't be achievements, just normal missions, would be counted as for example convoy score or overlaods wich are not an achievement.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

sardarji

+1
Would like to see them as achi :D

Rahail

Achievements? Seriously? Let's say they are added, after few months you'll ask for more so NO from me.
Achievements are killing Convoy "Trucking", well I think that robbing vans should be removed, it's usless.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Rahail on October 29, 2013, 15:20
Achievements? Seriously? Let's say they are added, after few months you'll ask for more so NO from me.
Achievements are killing Convoy "Trucking", well I think that robbing vans should be removed, it's usless.
If the server is Convoy "Trucking" as you say, all classes and missions except trucking should be removed. Ok, let's do it. You know what you will achieve? Even bigger loss of players. Trucking is fun, but sometimes you want to do something else...

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Blitz_FR

Ethan

firemen mini-missions to fight large to small fires (houses/cars)
medic mini missions to take a random person to local hospital
why not add in drug dealers (taking drugs from place A to B
Arms dealers (see drug dealer)
couriers (like mail man)
mini missions should not count towards individual achievement but maybe combined one

Rahail

Quote from: Bruno_2MLG4CT on October 29, 2013, 16:18
If the server is Convoy "Trucking" as you say, all classes and missions except trucking should be removed. Ok, let's do it. You know what you will achieve? Even bigger loss of players. Trucking is fun, but sometimes you want to do something else...
then go to another server? If they add like single player then fine(count as like Convoy Score). We dont need more achievements 17 are enough, not even 50 players have finished them.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Rahail on October 29, 2013, 22:21
then go to another server? If they add like single player then fine(count as like Convoy Score). We dont need more achievements 17 are enough, not even 50 players have finished them.
Well, on other server there are not the same people, gamemode and fun. Not everyone is doing artic 24/7 like you.

Dobby

Quote from: Bruno_2MLG4CT on October 29, 2013, 23:16
Quote from: Rahail on October 29, 2013, 22:21
Well, on other server there are not the same people, gamemode and fun. Not everyone is doing artic 24/7 like you.

This is the Brane i like.

Rahail you're just scared ( i think ) that you're going to loose free insurance. Or the fact that you "got the achievements the fastest". Or some other "record" you own. I also think you're acting selfish by this.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview