New bikes

Started by Rockey, October 29, 2013, 10:02

Rockey

The next idea is for bikes. Bikes are a nice way of traveling so having more bikes would be cool. now we only have the mountain bike and i think alot of you got bored of it already. This idea would bring in the other 2 bikes wich are the BMX and Bike. You could buy all 3 bikes in the shop then.
If you would tpye /bikes a menu would show you wich bikes you own and you would pick one by dubble clicking on it. If you don't own any bikes it would tell you in chat with red color "You don't own any bikes". By typing in /x you would spawn the bike wich you setted to be spawned when you type /x in /settings. typing /g would put it back in your inventory.

CREDITS TOO BENNY

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Not necessarily needed but it's good idea. I am neutral.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TheSandman

YES. We could make good use of the skate park in LS with a BMX bike, having bike runs and stuff would we wicked, its just another item, couldnt be that hard to script. +1
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Supreme

sardarji

Quote from: Bruno_2MLG4CT on October 29, 2013, 12:00
Not necessarily needed but it's good idea. I am neutral.

Blitz_FR

Dobby

Quote from: TheSandman on October 29, 2013, 12:01
YES. We could make good use of the skate park in LS with a BMX bike, having bike runs and stuff would we wicked, its just another item, couldnt be that hard to script. +1

I agree. Mappers could also make BMX "parks" so to speak.

Make a poll guys.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Hobo

Quote from: TheSandman on October 29, 2013, 12:01
+1

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

RaceRX

suggested this like, two years ago. mick replied, never showed up with the added bikes. +1 doe.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Matias